Dream chanel bag

Andie09

Aug 16, 2020
My dream chanel bag is a classic white flap,
Today i found a Jumbo white lambskin in a consignment shop in like new condition and a fair price. Its so tempting but kinda hesitant about how the bag would hold up since it is lambskin.
Anyone can give me advice, highly appreciated.

That’s my worries, although I’m planning to use the bag only for special occasion. Is that make a difference and does is really turn yellowish over time even baby-ing the bag?

That’s my worries, although I’m planning to use the bag only for special occasion. Is that make a difference and does is really turn yellowish over time even baby-ing the bag?
Special occasion as in evening? I feel like the jumbo might be too big for that but that's just my opinion!

My dream chanel bag is a classic white flap,
Today i found a Jumbo white lambskin in a consignment shop in like new condition and a fair price. Its so tempting but kinda hesitant about how the bag would hold up since it is lambskin.
Anyone can give me advice, highly appreciated.

Would you consider a brand new one or pre-loved only? The 20B white caviar classic flap in SHW is one of the best white one I have seen and it should still be available to purchase through boutique. It’s available in size small through jumbo.

Reactions: nashpoo
My local boutique don’t have any white cf at this moment,I want to avoid another price increase so preloved is my way to go.
Is caviar and lambskin both have tendency to get yellow overtime even not using too often?

Is this single or double flap jumbo bag? Jumbo double flap lambskin are in general priced lower than Jumbo double flap caviar bag.
If you ask me, I would not buy a light colored lambskin bag in size Jumbo.
Light colored lambskin is easy for color transfer.
I did buy off white jumbo lambskin and I returned it.

If you want a jumbo I would go for caviar.
If you want a lambskin white (which is also my favorite combo), I would go for small (first choice) or medium large flap (second choice).

My dream chanel bag doesn’t exist. It’s a tie between a black lambskin flap that doesn’t deflate or scratch or a light pink iridescent flap that is impervious to color transfer or the iridescence wearing off