Dream bag on the way!

Finally managed to get the pics out of my tablet! So here she is, my black SHW Roseau 38 enjoying Mum's garden.

View attachment 2741830

View attachment 2741831

View attachment 2741832

View attachment 2741833

I love this beauty to bits, I already took her out on town and she has also spent nights next to our bed so I can see her first thing when I wake up...BF caught me hugging and sniffing her last night and I think he thinks I've lost it. He's not wrong! :love::hbeat::love::cloud9::heart::cloud9::heart:

Such a gorgeous bag, that was a fantastic find!!!! She's so lovely, enjoy!!! :smile:

Thank you all for participating and your kind words :smile: She really was a steal, NWT only 190 € when they retail for over 300 €.

I've tried packing Roseau up and she holds a ton, while still keeping her shape extremely well. Like a poor woman's Birkin&Chanel GST put together! :biggrin:

Finally managed to get the pics out of my tablet! So here she is, my black SHW Roseau 38 enjoying Mum's garden.

View attachment 2741830

View attachment 2741831

View attachment 2741832

View attachment 2741833

I love this beauty to bits, I already took her out on town and she has also spent nights next to our bed so I can see her first thing when I wake up...BF caught me hugging and sniffing her last night and I think he thinks I've lost it. He's not wrong! :love::hbeat::love::cloud9::heart::cloud9::heart:
She's really pretty! Congrats on snagging her! I would put her on my night stand too!:biggrin:

View attachment 2741830

View attachment 2741831

View attachment 2741832

View attachment 2741833

She's a beauty! Congrats and enjoy yr moments w her. :tup: