Dream Bag Help, Please!

bethy202

Dec 10, 2006
i have tried and tried to get this chanel bag out of my head because i dont think i can find it (especially for a decent price) but i can't help myself! I am completely obsessed with coco's croco reissue! Does ANYONE know any stores that have it or could possible have it,? Any help or information will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much.

sorry, i forgot whose pictures these are, otherwise i would credit them

please re-read our rules before posting again - I removed content not permitted here.

Attachments

• dream purse.jpg
    dream purse.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Croco reissues.jpg
    Croco reissues.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 80
Hey guys, i'm hunting for the EXACT same bag and colour as well. Toroto928, may i know whats the size or measurement of the bag u have ? is it 226/227 ? I've made an order from the Chancel boutique in Haiwaii to have them ship over to London but i'm not sure of the size i'm getting.I dont want to pay for the wrong item. Please if anyone else knows the size of the picture on the 1st post please let me know ASAP. Thank you all

I have seen this in purple, black at our local store in singapore......i think it's ard SGD4000+ for the large size (can't recall the exact price).