Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Drea de Matteo's Stately Birth

by Gina Serpe
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:03:13 PM PST
285.de.matteo.jennings.112907.jpg

The former Sopranos star and her country-music crooning boyfriend Shooter Jennings welcomed their first child, daughter Alabama Gypsy Rose Jennings, Wednesday night.
According to de Matteo's rep, the child tipped the scales at eight pounds, three ounces.
"Family and baby are happy and healthy," the publicist said.
News of the birth was first reported by E! Online senior editor Marc Malkin.
The 35-year-old Emmy winner and her 28-year-old beau, the son of the late country outlaw icon Waylon Jennings, announced their pregnancy in May. The couple have been dating for slightly more than six years.
On Tuesday, Jennings posted a message to his official Website indicating the birth was nigh.
"So I'm gonna take about a week off here, got a daughter comin' you know!" he wrote. "Y'all pray for drea and hope for a good delivery of the little hellraiser. This girl sure ain't gonna take no S--T from NOBODY!"
Last week, Jennings spoke out more about his expectant fatherhood, saying he was ready and waiting to welcome the tot.
"I can't tell you how ready and excited I am," he told TV Guide. "I think I'm more ready than Drea is. It's going to be a little girl and already I'm wrapped around her finger, man.
"Everytime I'm with Drea and we go to a family Thanksgiving or something, I always end up in the basement, playing with the little kids, running around in circles, while all the adults are upstairs. And Drea is going to be such a good mother."
De Matteo rose to fame—and won an Emmy—playing the ultimately doomed Adriana La Cerva on The Sopranos. She followed up the dramatic stint by briefly starring as Matt Le Blanc's sister in the mercifully short-lived Joey.
Jennings, meanwhile, recently released his third album, The Wolf. He has also dabbled in acting, portraying his own father in the 2005 Johnny Cash biopic Walk the Line. Jennings is also set to appear as himself in the Jan. 10 episode of CSI, alongside Jewel, and will play two songs off his new record.

LOVE Drea, I so missed her on the Sopranos:cry: was always hoping they'd find a way to bring her back! LOL!

I thought this was funny and the 2nd part is SO sweet!
On Tuesday, Jennings posted a message to his official Website indicating the birth was nigh.
"So I'm gonna take about a week off here, got a daughter comin' you know!" he wrote. "Y'all pray for drea and hope for a good delivery of the little hellraiser. This girl sure ain't gonna take no S--T from NOBODY!"
Last week, Jennings spoke out more about his expectant fatherhood, saying he was ready and waiting to welcome the tot.
"I can't tell you how ready and excited I am," he told TV Guide. "I think I'm more ready than Drea is. It's going to be a little girl and already I'm wrapped around her finger, man.
"Everytime I'm with Drea and we go to a family Thanksgiving or something, I always end up in the basement, playing with the little kids, running around in circles, while all the adults are upstairs. And Drea is going to be such a good mother."

Friday, April 08, 2011
Drea de Matteo Welcomes Baby Boy

Well wishes are in order for Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings who welcomed a baby boy on Thursday morning (April 7).

This is the second child for the “Sopranos” actress and her singer-songwriter fiance as they have a beautiful 3-year-old daughter named Alabama Gypsyrose.

Upon the baby’s arrival, Jennings tweeted, "Waylon Albert 'Blackjack' Jennings has arrived. Thanks for all the kind words folks! We're super lucky to have so many kind friends!"

Drea and Shooter have been together for over nine years and became engaged back in June of 2009 while in New York City.

LOL, me too...I just kept thinking they would have a change of heart where she was concerned, she was just trying to protect Christopher. I was not happy when they whacked her!!!

LOVE Drea, I so missed her on the Sopranos:cry: was always hoping they'd find a way to bring her back! LOL!

I thought this was funny and the 2nd part is SO sweet!

Drea De Matteo I Lost My Apartment in NYC Explosion

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/27/drea-de-matteo-new-york-city-apartment-explosion/ 3/27/2015 5:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-building-fire-instagram-3.jpg

"Sopranos" star Drea De Matteo was among those who lost their apartment in Thursday's dramatic building explosion in the East Village area of New York City.
De Matteo posted a pair of photos from across the street as firefighters worked to put out the blaze. She wrote, "A hole where my NYC home of the last 22 years once stood ... NYC's finest trying to put out the flames to mine n many others apartments."
The explosion happened around 3:17 PM ET and the resulting fire tore through several buildings, a mix of residential and commercial properties. The cause of the explosion is said to be "gas-related."
Officials say at least 19 people were injured, at least four critically.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Vb2ZjNni

Drea De Matteo I Lost My Apartment in NYC Explosion

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/27/drea-de-matteo-new-york-city-apartment-explosion/ 3/27/2015 5:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ll-media.tmz.com/2015/03/27/0327-building-fire-instagram-3.jpg

"Sopranos" star Drea De Matteo was among those who lost their apartment in Thursday's dramatic building explosion in the East Village area of New York City.
De Matteo posted a pair of photos from across the street as firefighters worked to put out the blaze. She wrote, "A hole where my NYC home of the last 22 years once stood ... NYC's finest trying to put out the flames to mine n many others apartments."
The explosion happened around 3:17 PM ET and the resulting fire tore through several buildings, a mix of residential and commercial properties. The cause of the explosion is said to be "gas-related."
Officials say at least 19 people were injured, at least four critically.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Vb2ZjNni

Wow....she should be grateful she's safe as there were people who suffered injuries, some critical. It was insane yesterday, the NYFD and the folks who didn't think and immediately went to start helping folks, climbing fire escapes and running in the building deserve kudos.

Wow....she should be grateful she's safe as there were people who suffered injuries, some critical. It was insane yesterday, the NYFD and the folks who didn't think and immediately went to start helping folks, climbing fire escapes and running in the building deserve kudos.
I imagine she is grateful - along with being devastated