drawstring bags

Feb 8, 2007
does anyone else find themselves drawn to drawstring bags? i've always loved the shape and look of them...was wondering if anyone else felt the same...what drawstrings do you own?! i have the hh salina and am waiting on the kooba cassandra...would love to hear what everyone else has!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

I received my HH Salina in Amethyst just yesterday. I also have a HH Nomade Drawstring but have yet to use it. Love the look of drawstring bags but they do required more time to get in and out and to keep it looking just right most of the time. The leather on the Salina is so supple that it makes it easier while the Nomade leather looks as if it will be a challenge because it is quite a bit stiffer. And it's sure not going to get any better unless I use it. That should be an incentive, right? That and the fact that it is a really nice bag!

There's a lot of nice drawstring bags but I'm just not that into them because I'm too paranoid about stuff falling out. I need to have a zipper or at least a magnetic closure.

I LOVE the Furla Carmen bag, the only thing that pushed me away was that it was drawstring...and it looks too much like my Yolande. lol

I am drawn to them, but the reason I haven't bought one yet is that there's no quick way to access your cellphone if you have to undo the string all the time !!!!