Drawn-Out Double-Reveal for your enjoyment :)

The grand finale!

P2260082.JPG P2260087.JPG P2260092.JPG P2260105.JPG

Thanks for looking! I've wanted an empreinte bag for *years* but could never justify the cost. After going through zillions of bags in zillions of styles (I used to think I liked a lot of structure, and then I bought a Marc Jacobs hobo and that was the end of that) I now know what my preferred *functional* style is. I tried on the Melie and loved it but I've never been a huge fan of monogram canvas. I was admiring the Marine Rouge on other bags and SLGs and my SA told me this was coming down the pipes and I knew - this was it. This is the bag I've been waiting for.

...and I got the Cles so she has a friend. :smile: :heart:

OK now that I have the technical difficulties sorted out: thanks again everyone for looking. I'm so beyond thrilled with this bag. I expect this to be my every day bag for the indefinite future, so I'll post updates on how she holds up!

Ugh; I love it so much!

My *one* other LV bag is an epi Alma in Menthe with a blue shoulder strap and a red-orange bag charm that I've had for a few years; she's a gorgeous bag like so many of their products but I found it so impractical to use that bag; even with the shoulder strap! I swore I wasn't going to buy any more high-end bags until I knew exactly what would work for me. After a few years I determined the bag had to be comfortably slouchy, roomy, attractive (obviously), and with some bottom shape to make it fairly organizable. For me, leather is always a must, plus I need a crossbody style and ideally with a handle/shoulder option. ...And I believe I have finally found it!

I might have bought this bag anyway in Cherry or Noir, but I spend almost all of my free time sailing, so finding out that it was coming out in this gorgeously nautical Marine Rouge color scheme was my sign: this is The One. They called me to get it on Thursday, I picked it up Friday, and unboxed her today! :heart:

Seriously though, I'm probably just going to sell most of the rest of my bags. I'm a minimalist at heart, but I amassed a fairly large collection of them in the process of figuring out what I need from a bag.

Sorry for the novel. I guess I'm pretty excited to have concluded my search at last! :biggrin: