Drat! No "Box" next season!

When I called to ask about pre-ordering a bleu glacier box (BalNY), two people told me that the box was being discontinued so it wouldn't be available. I said I thought the purse was being discontinued, and they said "both."

yup, i knew that, thats why i ordered one from aloha rag for xmas. might as well get it while i can.

hopefully will fall in love with another bag next season....

I emailed balny last week asking what colors they had the box in, they never got back to me, so i ordered from aloha.

:crybaby: I have been sad since I heard this a few weeks ago! My first bag was my BBGM Pink City, and my second a Magenta Box, and I just looove it! I know lots of ladies love the Twiggy, but I just got my first one, and I still prefer the Box! Why don't we share photos of are Box bags? Maybe we should start a petition!
:crybaby:
IMG_4068.jpg

:shrugs:
Looking at all 3 styles together, I just don't get it! The Box is perfect for a small bag that is not too small! I agree about the strap too. I prefer to carry mine without the shoulder strap. It's a perfect foream bag! It's just so darn cute!!!
:hysteric:

IMG_4801.jpg

:shrugs:
Looking at all 3 styles together, I just don't get it! The Box is perfect for a small bag that is not too small! I agree about the strap too. I prefer to carry mine without the shoulder strap. It's a perfect foream bag! It's just so darn cute!!!:hysteric:

^^ ITA, Deana, it's the perfect small bag :crybaby:

I don't have a box yet but hopefully soon, I am watching one on ebay.

I love the twiggy Deana, but I do agree the box looks so cute. What a bummer it is being discontinued.