Drapanova

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I would like to buy a pair of drapanovas and was wondering how comfortable they are? I have a high arch and am not sure how these shoes would work. So if any of you own a pair, maybe you could share their fit/comfort level? Thanks!

2. I think I may have tried them once and they were fairly comfortable. I hope someone who has them can chime in. Fit-wise they have a Decollete toe, so you may need to go up a full size from your US shoes.

3. I don't know what I was thinking. These are not like the Decollete! They are more of a VP shape. I think you should be fine comfort-wise.

4. I have a Drapanova sling back that I bought off the 'bay(they were advertised as a runway shoe and do have the hash marks on the bottom)......I find them very comfy.

5. Thanks ladies!! I really appreciate your input! I think I am going to go ahead and get them! I can't believe I just said that!! :nuts:

6. Good luck!

7. yay! i think they are a stunning shoe

8. Thanks ladies! I have my fingers and toes crossed!

9. I got 'em!! Now the waiting begins for it to arrive! :whistle:

10. congrats! i can't wait for a reveal with pictures!

11. Thanks flashy! I will put up some pics soon as I get them!

12. Here they are!! I love them! I will have some more pics soon!

Attached Files:

13. congrats, they are gorgeous!!!

14. They are beautiful, Aniski!

15. Thank you allbrands and jet!! They are amazing!! :love: