Dragonne vs Dauphine Dragonne

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
My daughter has asked for the Dauphine Dragonne key holder for Christmas. Her friend has the Dauphine but after looking online the Dragonne seems to me to be more feminine for a 16 year old girl. The website does not have dimensions..Does anyone have a size comparison or an opinion based on seeing both as to which would be better? Thanks so much in advance for anyone who is able to help!

JJbear

Nov 24, 2012
My daughter has asked for the Dauphine Dragonne key holder for Christmas. Her friend has the Dauphine but after looking online the Dragonne seems to me to be more feminine for a 16 year old girl. The website does not have dimensions..Does anyone have a size comparison or an opinion based on seeing both as to which would be better? Thanks so much in advance for anyone who is able to help!

Do you know if she has taken a look at the website herself? If so she likely chose the one she wanted specifically. If not it’s possible she just picked the same one as her friend and didn’t know they had other styles. I actually found the dauphine key holder to be more feminine, but it is quite pricey for a key holder. The mini pochettes are even cheaper (more bang for your buck haha) and other SLGs are in the same ballpark. Is her heart set on a key holder?

I’m not sure about the size difference but they seem to be similar lengths.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help but I got my first vernis cles when I was 13 and your post brought back the sweet memories I have of that. I still use it to this day! I hang my car keys off the hook and keep my cards inside of it for when I don’t want to carry a wallet or purse; it was perfect for a low maintenance teen.

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Do you know if she has taken a look at the website herself? If so she likely chose the one she wanted specifically. If not it’s possible she just picked the same one as her friend and didn’t know they had other styles. I actually found the dauphine key holder to be more feminine, but it is quite pricey for a key holder. The mini pochettes are even cheaper (more bang for your buck haha) and other SLGs are in the same ballpark. Is her heart set on a key holder?

I’m not sure about the size difference but they seem to be similar lengths.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help but I got my first vernis cles when I was 13 and your post brought back the sweet memories I have of that. I still use it to this day! I hang my car keys off the hook and keep my cards inside of it for when I don’t want to carry a wallet or purse; it was perfect for a low maintenance teen.
Hi! Thank you for your response! Yes she did look at the website but she was focused at looking for the one her friend had..She has the key pouch but you are right the mini pochette is great bang for your buck!! I guess I need to talk with her some more. I may just call LV and ask for dimensions..Again thank you!!

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I called and in case anyone else would ever wonder the Dauphine Dragonne is 3" long and 1.5" wide and the Dragonne is just under 3" long and 1" wide. :smile: