Dragon Line Collection.

gucci for life, thanks so much for the congrats! (i'm so sorry for snapping up the last one from bluefly-i hope they'll come up with one more for you ;) )
i think i am getting it sometime this week and as soon as she comes i'll post pics! i was also able to score a white blondie bowler with red/blue webbing from ebay and i'll post pics of both bags together then!

janice said:
ooooooo oh my! you scored two fierce Gucci's from Tom Ford collection?!! You are my new idol.. I bow to your fierceness.:biggrin:

:lol: janice, thanks but i am far from fierceness or being an idol :lol: it was just luck for little old me...and no bowing please, it's bad for the back :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

BooYah said:
gucci for life, thanks so much for the congrats! (i'm so sorry for snapping up the last one from bluefly-i hope they'll come up with one more for you ;) )
i think i am getting it sometime this week and as soon as she comes i'll post pics! i was also able to score a white blondie bowler with red/blue webbing from ebay and i'll post pics of both bags together then!

Woooooow, I want white blondie toooooooo. :rant:
From e-bay? ...let me see, let me see :sneaky:

There's a matching pair of dragon shoes for anyone who already has the bag!!!!

ebay = 190099218571

Also, she states she's offering the bag for $1100, but no pictures of the bag???