Dr. Who... fantastic geek obsession !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm sorry if it seems like complete dork city but I ADORE the new Dr. Who Seris they started showing on Sci Fi . I am so glad they brought it back and I adore Christopher Eccelson , I think he's brilliant. I know there are some UK girls who might admit it, but any one else out there with love for the doctor? -or am I a lone geek:crybaby:

..... I got the DVD box set too...... I'm Hopeless

2. I catch it on Scifi channel once in a while. Love that show!

3. I actually like it too..BUT Stargate is still my #1 FAVE!!LMAO..Im a bigger geek,LOL!

4. I think he's so cute! Total geek eye candy.

5. Don't forget...New episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis start Friday. Love Doctor Who too. I'm going to pick up the box set this weekend.

6. Love Stargate (although I miss O'Neil!) & Battle Star Galatica, but I hate hate hate hate Atlantis. The whiny guy drives me mad.

I know it starts this Friday, I won't be able to get my boyfriend to take me out for weeks now on a Friday night!!

7. Yeah, the whiny guy kind of bugs me too, but I still watch it. I think I enjoyed SG1 more when it was on Showtime instead of SciFi. But, they've got Ben Browder and now Claudia Black on, so I'll still be watching.

8. I have actuly not caught to many episodes of SG, it looks cool , and it's neat to see Mcguiver ....I hope Scifi gets The next season of Doctor Who:tender:

9. It did pretty well with ratings, and I know they're filming Season 3 in the UK, so hopefully we'll get it here in the U.S. SciFi is better at keeping shows around unlike the major networks (i.e., Firefly).

10. I agree , like how FX got rid of "Starved " , and just started running more "married w/ Children " reruns ... I loved Starved :sad:

11. I was in love with old Dr. who haven't seen the new one yet...

12. I loved the old Dr. Who as well and was a skeptic about the new seris .... But I adore it :love:

13. My boyfriend got me into Dr.Who just recently so I basically only know Christopher Eccleston and the current Dr.Who - David Tennant, who is just so adorable :love:. My boyfriend downloaded the current season after they aired in the UK, so I am all caught up and can't wait til Christmas when the next new episodes will air.

14. I've figured it out! I love David Tennant, but it's the glasses that really do it for me. So. Much. Blush.

Watch the Christmas special!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice