Dr who? Dr Grooooveeeeeee!!!

leenie15

Mar 12, 2007
Presenting my new groovee that my bf bought me while we were in NY last week, it's the dark portobello colour and i am in LOVEEE with it. I know the leather has been discussed at not being amazing, but everything about the bag is just so great and I can defo work with this leather. It also hangs soo nicely whether it is worn on the arm, shoulder or with the strap. The colour is a beautiful taupe/grey/lavender shade, it's gorgeous! Hope you guys like it!!! :smile::smile:

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

Last edited:
is that the tote style? it's larger than the Dr Q, right?
that color is amazing -- perfect for year round, and even tho the leather is different than previous seasons, I still think it's pretty soft and fantastic (you can see how soft it is by looking at your pics!) - congrats!:tup::tup::tup:

thanks iluvmybags!! :smile: i believe it's just the new version of the Dr Q around the same size, the difference is that it has those straps going all the way down the front whereas the older style didn't and that might make the bag look longer haha, but yeah the colour is pretty neutral so it goes with almost everything in my closet! thanks again!!

hey, i have the same bag that I bought just last week. Like you, I really love the color - the shade is so unique yet it goes with anything and everything. The leather is buttery soft. The bag looks gorgeous even when stuffed, and its just as lovely (perhaps even lovelier) when you don't carry too much. Because of this bag, i lost my LV obsession. love this groooveeeeee!!!!

hey, i have the same bag that I bought just last week. Like you, I really love the color - the shade is so unique yet it goes with anything and everything. The leather is buttery soft. The bag looks gorgeous even when stuffed, and its just as lovely (perhaps even lovelier) when you don't carry too much. Because of this bag, i lost my LV obsession. love this groooveeeeee!!!!

i agree nightingale!!! it is so unique! I was debating between this or some of the other pieces from the mbmj line but I figured if my bf is going to spend that much it better be unique looking! congrats to you too now we are purse twins!:smile: