Dr. Scholl's Rub Relief Stick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the Dr. Scholl's Rub Relief Stick because my Tory Burch Reva's were rubbing the back of my heel and leaving me in pain for several days post-wear. I think I saw Lucky mag review the stick, so I bought it and tried it!

I worked great!! I had absolutely no discomfort on my heel. I have yet to try it on my toes for shoes with tight toe boxes, but for people that have a problem with heel rubbing, this may be a good fix.

When you rub it on, it's sort of like elmer's school glue stick consistency, but rolls on clear. Not sticky at all.

I'll try it on my toes in the next coming days and let you ladies know if it passes that test too.

2. Oooh..thanks so much, LaDoctorFutura. I'm looking for this product. Where can I find it? Maybe CVS?

3. Ooo...thanks for the review! I may just have to go and check the product out.

4. You can get it at CVS, I use it also and it works really well. BandAid makes something similar that also works great

5. Is this a Godsend!? Will I be able to wear heels for longer now? I need to try this out! :biggrin: Haha.

6. Yes, you should be able to get it from CVS/Walgreens. I actually got mine from Target bc it was cheaper. Glad others have found it a wonderful creation!

7. I saw this advertised and I keep forgetting to pick some up! Glad to know it works.

8. Yep, it works great, I have the BandAid Blister Block in my desk at work. I call it my foot deodorant. :lol:

9. I think it works pretty well but is not always 100% fool-proof on my feet.

10. I got it a few weeks back after reading about it from one of the other lovely ladies here on tpf. It is amazing, most of the time on my little and big toes (since some shoes tend to cut/blister me on those spots). A great find!

11. that's great to know!! I have always wanted to try that!!! Thanks!!

12. my daughter has this problem I should pick some up for her

13. That's great to know, I have to get it!