Dr. Patrica Wexler Facial Products at Bath and Body Works

1. Does anyone use these products? If yes, what do you think about them? I bought the sample pack for $45 at Bath and Body works when I was there for the sale and would like to hear what others think before I invest further. Thanks!

2. Hmm...I use a facial cleanser from Bath and Body works called "lemongrass" that I think is from this line. I just started using it two weeks ago and I LOVE it. It smells great and leaves my face squeaky clean after each use. Since I only use it once a day, I dont really have a problem with dryness. I have not had a breakout since I started using it, so it looks promising.:yes: :flowers:

3. ^^ I saw that, its from a different line. All of these products come in white jars/bottles with the Dr's name all over....

The lemongrass lotion smelled pretty good in the store. :P

4. i've tried the wexler acne spot treatment and been fairly pleased with it, it really does dry out emerging zits before they have a chance to be gross.

5. ^^ thanks - I'll try that one.

6. She's my dermatologist :smile: i use her products that she sells in her office and it works great. I don't know if it's the same as the ones sold at bed, bath and beyond

7. I have the face cream with the SPF in it. It was around $40.00. I am pleased with it. It is pretty lightweight and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

8. I read an article about homeopathic remedies here in the Dallas Morning News over the weekend. They said for pimples, to put a dab of white flouride toothpast over the zit, cover with a bandaid and sleep on it. When you wake up, wash you face as usual and the pimple should be gone or significantly better. Since I have very dry skin and have really never had pimples, I would love to hear someone try this and tell me if it actually works!

9. ^ I heard that using toothpaste isn't good for your skin! I wouldn't know, since I never tried it myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice