Dr. Dennis Gross MD Skincare?

swan1

Dec 26, 2008
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Dr. Dennis Gross MD Skincare? I'm particularly interested in the HydraPure Vitamin C Brightening Serum, the HydraPure Intense Moisture Cream, the HydrPure Firming Serum, and the HydrPure Firming Eye Cream, but I'm also interested in comments about any of the other products in the line you've tried. Thanks!

I LOVE his alpha beta daily peel pads, they are amazing and keep my skin clear and glowing, When i get lazy and dont use them I see a huge difference in my skin. I havent tried any of his other products but I wouldnt hesitate to.

Cheryl and missD, thank you so much for your replies! I bought the smallest quantity of the pads available (10) to try, and I really like them! Thanks again for taking the time to post your comments.

Another vote for the alpha beta peel pads! I use them only once per week but hue have still helped my skin. I got samples of the extra-strength peel pads and like those too, occasionally, to boost my skin a little more. I am having a hard time finding the extra-strength ones in the individually wrapped packets.

nottalotta, thank you for posting your comments. I like the daily pads I've been trying. Haven't tried the extra-strength peel pads, though, as my skin tends to be sensitive and reactive. Know you mentioned that you've had a hard time finding the extra-strength pads. Have you checked the company's website to see if you can order directly from the site?

When I use up my samples of the extra-strength pads, I will take your suggestion and contact them directly if they are not offered on the site. My skin can be sensitive and reactive also, but I didn't have a prob with the XS pads (then again, I am not using them daily or even weekly...).

Swan, you may want to contact the site to see if they will send you a sample packet of the XS to try, since you have a legitimate concern. I don't think I would be brave enough to buy them first without having tried them in the sample pack that I got.