downtown, muse, besace...

christiaanw

Jul 11, 2007
I can't decide if I want a black oversized Muse, a large patent Downtown or a black Besace, can someone please point me in the right direction!

Besace - I love the look and the style of the bag would be a change for me but I'm scared it might be too small.

Downtown - I love how you could just throw things into it and its a very easy and convenient tote but I think the black leather downtown is too plain but the patent might be too shiny for me.

Muse - I'm leaning towards the muse the most because the shape, style and size are best for me but then I'm unsure about it because I'm still thinking about the Downtown and Besace.

please give me your suggestions!

here's a picture of me with my Rive Gauche.
331hr3o.jpg

I have a black deerskin DT and It is the perfect size, and stays fixedly on my shoulder. I don't think that the patent is too shiny at all. Its textured, so I'm not blinded by light reflecting off of it. I saw someone with a red patent DT at Bloomingdales yesterday, and it looked great on her.

I have a black deerskin DT and It is the perfect size, and stays fixedly on my shoulder. I don't think that the patent is too shiny at all. Its textured, so I'm not blinded by light reflecting off of it. I saw someone with a red patent DT at Bloomingdales yesterday, and it looked great on her.

your deerskin downtown is the large size right?

i saw the pictures you posted in the photo resource section and the bag looks amazing on you.

your deerskin downtown is the large size right?

i saw the pictures you posted in the photo resource section and the bag looks amazing on you.

Oh, it's actually the medium. It just looks large on me because I'm short, and the picture is a pretty bad angle. And thanks. I think the medium is the perfect size.

Here's a better pic:
WAYWT51608.jpg

Hmmm... I tried on the medium Besace and I am almost 5'10 and it was not too small. Have you tried it on yet, I think the size would be fine for you.

no I haven't tried it on because I'm going to buy off the ysl website.

I'm 5'10 and I'm use to carrying big bags.
just from the dimensions of the Besace it doesn't seem too big but it doesn't look small in the celebrity pictures I've seen of the Besace.
I'm just unsure if its big enough for me.

I like the bigger besace. I saw them both last week and preferred the size of the larger just because I am used to big bags. I think if you like the rive gauche, you'll like the larger besace better.