Downtown-Just got it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, I got it! :yahoo:
    This afternoon I went to the YSL store near by Piazza di Spagna in Rome and I purchased downtown, medium size, black!

It' very...very...very...I have no words (for the price too...:sweatdrop:) but the bag is wonderful.

Sorry for the pictures but my camera is very old...

[​IMG]

this photo is orrible (I have done in the bathroom...only big mirror I have...) ;)

[​IMG]

2. Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations, its the perfect funky/classic black bag and it looks great on you! You won't stop getting compliments on it, seriously!

3. Thanks a lot, chiunsumo! :smile:

Thanks for your help in choosing! Reading your advises I learnt many things!

4. :yes: OH WOW! It is gorgeous......you are going to LOVE this bag! I think it is such a classic and the size looks perfect on you.

Chinsumo is such a great authority! I have received great advice from him, I just bought a large tribute b/c I admired his so much:drinkup:

Isn't it great to have friends with such wonderful taste?!

5. It looks gorgeous! I'm hankering after a medium downtown myself and your pics make me want one all the more!!:drool:

Congratulations!!

6. Great looking! I love that! I am considering buying the Downtown in black calf or black calf. It sound like black calf is more classic.

7. Thanks, glad I could help!

It is gorgeous, I'm glad more people are buying YSL bags, it seems like there's been a recent influx in purchasing.

And thanks for the compliments! Glad I could enable/help!

8. Great investment! You won't be disappointed.

9. it looks perfect on you!!! :smile:

10. I love Downtowns! I've been carrying mine non-stop! Congrats on the beauty!!!!

11. Great purchase! The leather looks so smooth and buttery!

12. Congratulations on your purchase it's gorgeous:yahoo: I want one soooooo bad I can't wait to get one ...

13. Congrats, it is beautiful and looks great on you! You're going to get so much use out of it, too! :tup:

14. Thank you all! The bag has been appreciated by all my friends too! :yes:

15. Beautiful new bag!
    Congrats!!