Downtown-Just got it!

Albion

Jan 13, 2008
Rome
Yes, I got it! :yahoo:
This afternoon I went to the YSL store near by Piazza di Spagna in Rome and I purchased downtown, medium size, black!

It' very...very...very...I have no words (for the price too...:sweatdrop:) but the bag is wonderful.

Sorry for the pictures but my camera is very old...

this photo is orrible (I have done in the bathroom...only big mirror I have...) ;)

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations, its the perfect funky/classic black bag and it looks great on you! You won't stop getting compliments on it, seriously!

Albion

Jan 13, 2008
Rome
Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations, its the perfect funky/classic black bag and it looks great on you! You won't stop getting compliments on it, seriously!

Thanks a lot, chiunsumo! :smile:

Thanks for your help in choosing! Reading your advises I learnt many things!

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
:yes: OH WOW! It is gorgeous......you are going to LOVE this bag! I think it is such a classic and the size looks perfect on you.

Chinsumo is such a great authority! I have received great advice from him, I just bought a large tribute b/c I admired his so much:drinkup:

Isn't it great to have friends with such wonderful taste?!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
It looks gorgeous! I'm hankering after a medium downtown myself and your pics make me want one all the more!!:drool:

Congratulations!!

edwang

Aug 6, 2008
Great looking! I love that! I am considering buying the Downtown in black calf or black calf. It sound like black calf is more classic.

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Thanks a lot, chiunsumo! :smile:

Thanks for your help in choosing! Reading your advises I learnt many things!

Thanks, glad I could help!

:yes: OH WOW! It is gorgeous......you are going to LOVE this bag! I think it is such a classic and the size looks perfect on you.

Chinsumo is such a great authority! I have received great advice from him, I just bought a large tribute b/c I admired his so much:drinkup:

Isn't it great to have friends with such wonderful taste?!
It is gorgeous, I'm glad more people are buying YSL bags, it seems like there's been a recent influx in purchasing.

And thanks for the compliments! Glad I could enable/help!

shazam

Jul 22, 2007
Congrats, it is beautiful and looks great on you! You're going to get so much use out of it, too! :tup: