Downsizing a collection: which Kelly should I let go of?

previously i said let go the black box but i change my mind. i would keep it. gee, i have labeled myself as a "downsize queen" but i don't think i earn the title. i want to keep all 3 kellys now

+1
I have a box K & hardly use it. I still love looking at her.
I'd keep all 3 too.
They each are unique.
Just don't buy anymore K's for a while[emoji6]

I recently bought a cdc K. The moment I saw it, I loved[emoji173]️.
Your post affirms my attraction to this bag.
Thanks for the support.
To reply within the focus of this thread, keep the cdc!

Omg!!! You got your K? My goodness Keren you have to post pictures please[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻... Many many congrats my beautiful friend [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Omg!!! You got your K? My goodness Keren you have to post pictures please[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻... Many many congrats my beautiful friend [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank you!
I have been busy & not been posting much lately though I've read many of yours. I love all you recent acquisitions & action shots[emoji173]️
When I have some time, I will post.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy reading yours!
Happy Friday🍾
Hope it warms enough soon so you can wear your sandals. If not, I'll wear them for you [emoji8]

Thank you!
I have been busy & not been posting much lately though I've read many of yours. I love all you recent acquisitions & action shots[emoji173]️
When I have some time, I will post.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy reading yours!
Happy Friday🍾
Hope it warms enough soon so you can wear your sandals. If not, I'll wear them for you [emoji8]

Super happy for you my friend and I will wait for the pictures! So exciting [emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼[emoji122]🏼... Happy Friday to you too! It was indeed a good day and shopping spree [emoji3][emoji3]... Thank you for your kind comments [emoji8][emoji8]

Thanks :smile: and just to tempt you to use your bbk without fear of scratching it, I took a photo for you of one of my box Kellys at Trader Joe's today. Try using it for a free days before you sell it :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 534
Thanks :smile: and just to tempt you to use your bbk without fear of scratching it, I took a photo for you of one of my box Kellys at Trader Joe's today. Try using it for a free days before you sell it :biggrin:
Thank you for sharing this photo! I am guilty of babying my bbk far too much - it always inspires me to see other ladies using theirs out and about for daily life.

Thank you for sharing this photo! I am guilty of babying my bbk far too much - it always inspires me to see other ladies using theirs out and about for daily life.

Thank you :smile: use it!!!!!! I used to baby both my BBK and this navy one, and now I use both, the beauty of box is something else.

Back-to-topic- OP what did you decide?

Thank you :smile: use it!!!!!! I used to baby both my BBK and this navy one, and now I use both, the beauty of box is something else.

Back-to-topic- OP what did you decide?

Marbella, thank you for showing your beautiful navy Kelly!! She has so much character and looks gorgeous to boot. There's really nothing like a dreamy box leather.

I have decided to really let go of my own BBK after taking a look at my needs list, and also begun to carry my K32 more (not just for conferences) in rotation with my black lindy 26 (ghw). I will reserve my k28 in rouge H for more occasional/weekend usage in rotation with my other more casual bags, giving me a reason to look nicer outside of work. Perhaps in the future there will be a k28 in sellier style for me but for now I am very content with those 2 Kelly bags.

Thanks everyone for all their very great help, I read all your comments and it really did assist me in coming to this conclusion! ❤️

Marbella, thank you for showing your beautiful navy Kelly!! She has so much character and looks gorgeous to boot. There's really nothing like a dreamy box leather.

I have decided to really let go of my own BBK after taking a look at my needs list, and also begun to carry my K32 more (not just for conferences) in rotation with my black lindy 26 (ghw). I will reserve my k28 in rouge H for more occasional/weekend usage in rotation with my other more casual bags, giving me a reason to look nicer outside of work. Perhaps in the future there will be a k28 in sellier style for me but for now I am very content with those 2 Kelly bags.

Thanks everyone for all their very great help, I read all your comments and it really did assist me in coming to this conclusion! ❤️

Thanks for letting us know. I am glad you are using your bags more. The 32 is a better size for work for sure, and in chèvre, it is durable and lighter than most leathers. Although I love my BBK 28, they are much easier to come by than your other Kelllys, in case you change your mind at a later date (I have sold 3 Kellys and haven't changed my mind yet, lol). Enjoy your remaining Kellys and use them, that's what they are for, our enjoyment. :smile:)))