Tech Downloading/Syncing Problem on HTC TP2

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I keep on getting an error message that reads something the effect of: Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobile device. Make sure you are connected and that your e-mail account settings are correct.

This just started happening a few days ago. My TP2 no longer syncs my e-mail accounts properly. Can anyone help?? When I force a send/receive, it sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't work.

2. Sounds to me like you're in an area with low connectivity.

3. The connection is fine (3 bars for 3G). It's driving me nutz that I can't rely my inbox on being up to date!

4. Well, can you pinpoint when and where you're having issues syncing? And it still works occasionally, right? This isn't an issue where you've stopped being able to sync completely?

5. The syncing problem occurs everywhere and all day. I have to force a sync for all my gmail accounts and 90% of the time for my hotmail account. And many times, when I hit send/receive, they gmail accounts still don't sync properly. I have to do it 2 or 3 times for an account to make sure it worked.

6. Ok, so you're talking about it auto syncing? It's not auto syncing? In order to make it work you have to manually press "Send/Receive"?

7. I have it set up so that my e-mail accounts should sync every 10 mins or so automatically. It was working fine for months and now it's on the fritz. And when I do press send/receive, sometimes it doesn't sync...and if I press it again, then it syncs.