Downey Wallets

My favorite Dooney wallet is the Continental Clutch style, and I have several of them. My absolute favorite of all is the leopard print, which goes with so many of my bags.

LeopardContinentalClutch.jpg

For zip around wallets, my first choice is Brahmin Suri.

This is the only Dooney wallet I have. I got it during the 12 DOD. It is the fuschia florentine checkbook. So far I really like it, have been carrying it about a month. I will switch out of a purse daily but keep a wallet for years.
For the two years prior I was carrying a Vera Bradley turnlock which was also very nice. It was light weight and gave great organization. kc

Attachments

• MrsSmith.png
    MrsSmith.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 206
My favorite Dooney wallet is the Continental Clutch style, and I have several of them. My absolute favorite of all is the leopard print, which goes with so many of my bags.

LeopardContinentalClutch.jpg

For zip around wallets, my first choice is Brahmin Suri.

I'm with Sarah in favoring the Continental Clutch wallet. I also have this style in many fabrications and colors! I love my leopard one too, Sarah!!

I don't have a zip around wallet so can't comment on the functionality at all. I feel like I would always be fishing things in and out of the wallet. I could definitely be wrong since I haven't even tried one!

Sue

I'm in the market for a new wallet. I'm looking at the large zip around type. Does anyone have this who would be willing to share? I thought we could all post our DB wallets for reference!

I have the large zip around and I love it. Nothing falls out and lots of room for everything I need to have in there. I love the extra slot for the bills and all of the zippers are smooth and easy to use.

i love the large zip arounds!!! i know i have one in denim - and something else....:thinking: LOL

ITA about the zippers - never ever have had a problem with them! the more i use it the smoother it gets.

Here's my zip around. Of course, I have a pic of the wrong side! This side is snap; the other side zips around. It has a red interior.

No idea what it's called, but I love it.

Attachments

• Dooney green wallet.jpg
    Dooney green wallet.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 164