Down to 3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. if down to 3 choices in jumbo, which one will u pick? and why? :graucho:

1) purple patent

2) grey patent

3) metallic silver lambskin

2. option 3, 2 and 1. Patent is not my fav. Metallic silver is rare color? V glam

3. same

4. Grey patent! I usually hate patent leather but the grey chanel patent is lovely! :smile:

5. My vote is also 3-2-1! :smile:

6. mine's 3-2-1 too!

metallic lamb is nice. i have it in mini flap.:tup:

7. I choose the purple patent..

Although I love the metallic silver lambskin, my friend owns one in Maxi size and I feel that the bag is too flashy.. it is gorgeous however in smaller sizes like a WoC for example..

8. hmm, too flashy is the word... do u all think the silver lambskin can be dressed up and down? n will it have color transfer problem?

9. I think the grey patent is really nice. No more metallic lambskin for me - I found the color was peeling off on the corners of my bag - sold it at the end.

10. 2.1.3 for me..
    Grey patent is BEAUTIFUL
    purple patent is beautiful.. but might be harder to match with outfits
    and i think the silver is too much in a big size.. better in the small or m/l size
    i hope my oppinion helps with your decision! good luck

11. I need to see picks of all three.

12. pictures of NYCavalier with the silver lambskin in the action thread is very beautiful. that makes me reconsider the silver lambskin again... :smile:

13. Grey patent because it would be the most versatile for my wardrobe. Purple patent next :cool:

14. 2 3 1

15. Purple patent. Least high maintenance bc darker color.