Down to 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

please vote, thanks

1. Jumbo Dark Red Patent from 10A

2. Jumbo Brown Lambskin with ghw from 10A

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chanel ladies, i need help again.
    if down to these 2 choice, which one will u pick?
    i am 30years old with a 2 years old son now, which bag is more suitable for me? i wish to use it as much as possible..

Attached Files:

2. I would not have a patent or lambskin if I was going to wear it when my 2-yrs old is around. I would go for a caviar instead for easy maintenance. HTH :smile:

3. yes, but 10a caviar...dont have much colors to choose from. :smile:

4. I'm all about the red!

5. did anyone here in tpf purchase the bordeaux patent? i think i havent see a reveal on this bag. :smile:

6. I'll choose the red patent compared to lambskin.

I don't use my lamb when I'm with my kids. I do use my patent when I'm out with my kids.

7. I agree, it is better to choose the dark red patent one.

8. this is the bordeaux patent by the way. it is not the bright shinning red. :smile:

9. sadly to say, my son is with me 24hours perday...even go for a holiday or anywhere.. he will tag along wif me too.

10. between the choices, plus a kiddo, patent... though my current fave is the crinkled patent purple or red reissue w/ ruth hw! recently saw it irl... and i usually hate patents! :amuse:

11. i wish someone would post photos of the crinkled patent purple...

12. you should try to get the bordeaux in m/l size, it's prettier :yes:

13. patent

14. the m/l size is too small for me. jumbo is just nice as i am tall and big size. :smile:thanks for all ur inputs ladies. anymore opinions ?