==| Down the Slippery Red Heel – A Collection Thread |==

amd_tan

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
This is my first time posting a reveal here on tpf and am sooo excited! :party:

This marks the beginning of my CL journey!! I am sure this is going to be one very very loooong journey :P

Special thanks goes out to the lovely Sophie who has been with me throughout this exciting journey thus far, as well as guiding me in the tricky world of CL sizing! :hugs:
Huge thanks to J'enay who has also been so kind and decided to part with some of her lovely babies. I am now the proud owner of one pair from her lovely collection! :P
She has also been kindly looking after some of my babies and for that, I cannot thank her enough!! :hbeat:

So let's get on on with the reveal shall we.....:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Presenting my gold spike pigalle 100..
I am soooo in love with the gold spikes :love:

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE3LTAwNDc0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE3LTAwNDczLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE3LTAwNDc1LmpwZw.jpg

Hello Hun!!!! Thank you so much for you kind words:hugs:There was a pleasure to help and you can count on me always!;)
Wow your Gold spikes piggies are so gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to see some more !!!:popcorn:

Show stoppers! I really like the gold spikes :smile:
They are to die for!!! Someone on the forum (sorry I can't remember who) said they are like jewels on your feet and they really are!! They shine so much!!

Freakin' gorgeous !! mod pics???
Mod pics soon when I have some more spare time on my hands :biggrin:

Awesome first pair!

They sure are!!! Thanks :P

:woot::drool:

Congrats!!!!

Thanks hun! :P

I'm so jealous of the gold spike Pigalles. I want those so bad!

I want your glitter brush spike pigalles soooo bad!!!

Hello Hun!!!! Thank you so much for you kind words:hugs:There was a pleasure to help and you can count on me always!;)
Wow your Gold spikes piggies are so gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to see some more !!!:popcorn:

Thanks soooo much hun! I truly appreciate your kindness!! BTW I am looking forward to your Banane pics!! :graucho:
xoxo