DOWN THE JERSEY SHORE..Its RAINING...

Congrats Jill!
It's official name is 'Sweet Flowers' and it comes in 3 colors!!! I'm contemplating getting one myself!!!

And girl...another cabby??? Bestill my heart! You're crazy! But me thinks you don't need the MM then ...and ummm...I know someone who would need it HEEHEE

^LOL...Im gettin rid of the Black MM and getting the black GM instead..I still have blue MM..Just want two diff sizes..hehe
PS-its freaking cold and rainy at the beach house today...AGAIN..WAHHHHHH!I may have to go to AC shopping again this week just to make up for a crappy beach week here...LOL!I spent a fortune yesterday ..mostly in clothes though.

^LOL...Im gettin rid of the Black MM and getting the black GM instead..I still have blue MM..Just want two diff sizes..hehe
PS-its freaking cold and rainy at the beach house today...AGAIN..WAHHHHHH!I may have to go to AC shopping again this week just to make up for a crappy beach week here...LOL!I spent a fortune yesterday ..mostly in clothes though.

HEEHEE...you go girl!!! Can't wait to see pics when you get it!!! Yea...it's all rainy here too :sad: Fantastic weather for my last week of summer vacation!

Oh, I think there may eventually be a hand-me-down here! Go ahead buy the GM and then sell the little MM black one to me! MU HA HA HA HA back at ya' babe! I love the bandeau...I have a red one! We would look so cute enjoying a Starbucks in our coordinated bandeaus! Have fun shopping...it's rainy today so I know there is more shopping in store!!!

i'm sorry this isn't a better week for you at the shore jill :sad: i think tomorrow's supposed to be nicer. if it makes you feel any better i'll be in nyc in the yucky rain today :sad:

Hey, I just read the earlier posts and see that Twiggers is already drooling over your left over...back off Twiggers!!! Tee Hee!! Not fair Twig...you are a bbag girl now!!!