DOWN THE JERSEY SHORE..Its RAINING...

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
SO where does Jill go?
MU HA HA HA HA!
Went to Atlantic City LV at Ceasars.....found this cute bandeau!LOVES!hit Gucci,Juicy,BCBG,Scoop NYC,.....Bought lots of clothes..hehe...no bags but I really liked this Lv bandeau.
They had it in a red print...then she pulled out the pink and I knew it was mine.
I have to say I was surprised when I saw the CABBY Blue MM and GM next to each other...I never realized how similiar in size they were.I think I may get a GM in the black now......Its nice and big!
They didnt have the best selection of shoes in AC...otherwise Im sure I woulda bought a pair...hehe.The receipt says this is called SWEET ROSE?
ACLV.jpg

No better a place in my opinion! I love the Caesars mall now, it's awesome! Last time I went though, I thought the shoe selection was really good. Hmm...
Love your new purchase! And in Pink?? Even Better!!
Congratulations!! Now You'll have to model it!!

Would u beleive I LIVE in NJ and never went to this place before??!!lol!

i even called SELENA as I was sittin down to dinner and was like OMG!!THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!
I have to say the clothing stores kicked butt there!I got the best outfits!And my daughter made a KILLING in the Juicy store...!!!!
The LV store was a bit snooty at first..I went back after dinner to get the bandeau and they warmed up to me as we talked Cabby bags...LOL...

HEHEHE!