Down Below Hair-Dye Kit

:roflmfao:

why do i have the feeling this is just for the girls and the guys looking at it could care less? as long as they're seeing below the belt, i don't think they care what color it is, let alone pink!

I agree 100% I don't think they care, some men might not even notice it :roflmfao: . But nevertheless it is a fun, spontaneous idea

So after seeing this at a local quirky consignment shop i finally just bought the hot pink dye online! I'm known for shaving my hair down there into a little heart, i can't wait for it to be pink! (i started the heart because my boyfriend prefers hair, but i don't, but i realized i like it if it's a cute heart! hahahah)

I'll post with a report after i do it.. if only i could post pics! ;)

...Why?

Why on earth would anyone want to dye their pubic hair?! No one sees it except for you and your s/o if you have one (and I doubt he/she cares).

It's like asking for trouble. What if you're allergic? Imagine getting hives DOWN *THERE* Jesus Christ...

I got one for you all! When I was younger in my twenties, I worked with ladies who were in their fifties and they were a hoot. They would talk about ageing and how things would go south (no pun intended) as you grew older. One lady said to me wait until you wake up one morning and you gone gray down there. That will really freak you out. I guess if they had the dye in other colors besides hot pink, it might be useful for ladies who don't want to be gray down there? Just thought?

I got one for you all! When I was younger in my twenties, I worked with ladies who were in their fifties and they were a hoot. They would talk about ageing and how things would go south (no pun intended) as you grew older. One lady said to me wait until you wake up one morning and you gone gray down there. That will really freak you out. I guess if they had the dye in other colors besides hot pink, it might be useful for ladies who don't want to be gray down there? Just thought?

It comes in natural red, bright red, green, blue, pink, blonde, brown, and black, so covering gray is a bit part of the pull for this product.