Dove Greyish/Blue Jumbo Classic Flap with New Chain

kis

Oct 31, 2006
I'm being haunted by this bag!! I swear every Chanel shop I go to it's there, over 3 countries!!

No picture of it, but it's a really nice greyishblue, lambskin, with the new chain.

Quite a reasonable price too, 18k HKD, which isn't too bad for a jumbo lambskin considering a medium lambskin goes for 18k too (with old chain)

I'm just wondering why no one seems to be buying this bag (which is why I keep seeing it I suppose)..

Deciding between getting this, or waiting for fall collection to come out.. Plus, the lambskin is uber precious but I'm kinda rough (the leather from one of the 3 straps on my rock and chain came out!!), so what do you guys think?

Also, is there really a rumour that prices are going to increase further on jumbo flaps/they are going to make less of it? It kinda made me anxious to get the jumbo dovegrey/blue lambskin bag!!

I saw it in Tokyo, Hongkong, Macau.

It is gorgeous, I am pretty sure I have seen it in one of the posts here too..

On hindsight I should have taken a picture.. I guess because I kept seeing it in the shops I thought everyone would have too.. and actually I could take a picture of it cuz my dad bought it for his business associate's wife.. and THE PAPER BAG IS NEXT TO ME.. but you know I have to say NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING to myself :P

it is however, extremely gorgeous =(

Hm I can't get its true colour!! And yes I made sure no one was gonna walk into the room before I took the bag out :P But of course I didn't remove the wrapping!! Will post pictures of it when I get home, but honestly, it just looks black to me from what I can see from the camera viewer :/

i know which bag you're talking about-- that grey is really, really gorgeous! i agree, i'm surprised this bag isn't "sold out" by now, i always thought this bag would be an amazing alternative to the grey reissue (even though the shades of grey are so different) and i know there are still a lot of ladies out there who didn't manage to get the grey reissue!

I saw this colour all over Europe too...but I feel like there have been flaps in prettier shades of blue or grey. That might be why they're still around... :shrugs:

uhmm hahah it's not a picture of the full bag since I couldn't tear the wrapping of course, but hmm, don't know if it's true to the colour, but here goes!

Attachments

• mayinsanity - 1030.jpg
    mayinsanity - 1030.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 88
  • mayinsanity - 1029.jpg
    mayinsanity - 1029.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 162