Dove Greyish/Blue Jumbo Classic Flap with New Chain

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
uhmm hahah it's not a picture of the full bag since I couldn't tear the wrapping of course, but hmm, don't know if it's true to the colour, but here goes!

heh that's sooo beautiful! love that colour! glad u bought one in the end, i think its such a lovely shade of grey.

Apr 8, 2006
London, UK
saw this instore today it is absolutely beautiful. and i love the new chain, i thought it was going to be quite heavy but it is actually quite light.

would love this bag!

kis

Oct 31, 2006
heh that's sooo beautiful! love that colour! glad u bought one in the end, i think its such a lovely shade of grey.
I didnt' get one!! I was just made to deliver one hence the sneaky pictures =p

it was really pretty but I kinda put myself on a bag ban (feeling really bad!!) plus I'll be going to europe to study for a year so you know what that means.. CHEAPER PRICES HAHAHAHAH. uhh. ok

I need to hold out!! I do want a reissue bag next thoh :smile:

kis

Oct 31, 2006
saw this instore today it is absolutely beautiful. and i love the new chain, i thought it was going to be quite heavy but it is actually quite light.

would love this bag!
yep I agree it was really light!!

and sooo chic!!

but even thoh I loved it it's not like that kind of omg I am dying for it feeling.. it was like 99% love not 100% and I guess I rather hold out for that 100% feeling =p

and rica, it might not be in the HK stores, but I did see it in the HK airport and wynns macau has it in stock still