Dove Greyish/Blue Jumbo Classic Flap with New Chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm being haunted by this bag!! I swear every Chanel shop I go to it's there, over 3 countries!!

No picture of it, but it's a really nice greyishblue, lambskin, with the new chain.

Quite a reasonable price too, 18k HKD, which isn't too bad for a jumbo lambskin considering a medium lambskin goes for 18k too (with old chain)

I'm just wondering why no one seems to be buying this bag (which is why I keep seeing it I suppose)..

Deciding between getting this, or waiting for fall collection to come out.. Plus, the lambskin is uber precious but I'm kinda rough (the leather from one of the 3 straps on my rock and chain came out!!), so what do you guys think?

Also, is there really a rumour that prices are going to increase further on jumbo flaps/they are going to make less of it? It kinda made me anxious to get the jumbo dovegrey/blue lambskin bag!!

2. wish you had a picture........

3. Yes, I wish you had a picture too! It sounds DELISH :nuts:

4. That sounds gorgeous, I wish you had some pics to show us :girlsigh:
    In which countries did you see it, by the way?

5. I saw it in Tokyo, Hongkong, Macau.

It is gorgeous, I am pretty sure I have seen it in one of the posts here too..

On hindsight I should have taken a picture.. I guess because I kept seeing it in the shops I thought everyone would have too.. and actually I could take a picture of it cuz my dad bought it for his business associate's wife.. and THE PAPER BAG IS NEXT TO ME.. but you know I have to say NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING to myself :P

it is however, extremely gorgeous =(

6. Hm I can't get its true colour!! And yes I made sure no one was gonna walk into the room before I took the bag out :P But of course I didn't remove the wrapping!! Will post pictures of it when I get home, but honestly, it just looks black to me from what I can see from the camera viewer :/

7. i know which bag you're talking about-- that grey is really, really gorgeous! i agree, i'm surprised this bag isn't "sold out" by now, i always thought this bag would be an amazing alternative to the grey reissue (even though the shades of grey are so different) and i know there are still a lot of ladies out there who didn't manage to get the grey reissue!

8. ahhh this sounds gorgeous! i cant wait to see pics!

9. I saw this colour all over Europe too...but I feel like there have been flaps in prettier shades of blue or grey. That might be why they're still around... :shrugs:

10. uhmm hahah it's not a picture of the full bag since I couldn't tear the wrapping of course, but hmm, don't know if it's true to the colour, but here goes!

Attached Files:

11. It is sooo pretty!

12. it goes really well with the new chain I'd say, for a classic bag..

the silver chains + the blue/grayness of the lambskin makes the bag pop :smile:

13. I would said grab it then if you like it, my DH is going to Hong Kong for business so i will ask him to check it out for me.:graucho:

14. I don't think it's still available here. I only saw beige, black and white here.

15. it's pretty