Double Zip Pochette club

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys. I couldn’t find a club under key terms so can we start one for this item or add this thread to existing clubhouse? @Vlad please & thank you!

Here’s my first Double Zip Pochette: FunFair Xmas 2020. Love everything about it: soft alcantara lining, old school hw detail, Rose Ballerine trim & its lightweight slim design. Can’t wait to play around with straps for this cutie & for travel adventures with it ❤ Cheers!
85EE7792-1FE0-4451-AFB5-9074E81E0818.jpeg182ACB8B-2B74-4EFC-B5BA-0C8DB6A7FA78.jpeg8A4AA500-1799-4F24-B110-4F5C265E6796.jpegE8375CEA-9E19-429C-816D-B7E103307771.jpegC76CBB85-2BD3-4346-9A70-ECA7126D257A.jpegAF87C7FA-7604-4CA4-BCA9-EC462749590D.jpeg7E9E9832-FAFC-40D1-A532-384133502230.jpeg

Perfect timing! My amazon Tourdream strap arrived today so here are potential looks and its comparison to my Rose Poudre PM @MeepMeep67

View attachment 4859298View attachment 4859299View attachment 4859300View attachment 4859301View attachment 4859304View attachment 4859305View attachment 4859306View attachment 4859308View attachment 4859307Such an awesome strap, matches both Rose Ballerine & Rose Poudre perfectly!

All I can say is WOW!!! I always love all your stuff, photos and home! this is mesmerizing. I had kinda talked myself out of the double zip, but it fits so perfectly in the PM (which is my favorite bag) And like you said the Double zip is a nice grab and go (and for travel). its just sitting there ready, wouldnt have to transfer stuff. Thank you so much for the photos :love: :hugs:

Perfect timing! My amazon Tourdream strap arrived today so here are potential looks and its comparison to my Rose Poudre PM @MeepMeep67

View attachment 4859298View attachment 4859299View attachment 4859300View attachment 4859301View attachment 4859304View attachment 4859305View attachment 4859306View attachment 4859308View attachment 4859307Such an awesome strap, matches both Rose Ballerine & Rose Poudre perfectly!
I also bought the Amazon straps, in pink, blue and brown and considering their price, they’re just awesome! :nuts: I love the pink Pochette Metis. It’s so pretty!:heart: Definitely on my never-ending wishlist.

Gorgeous! This is a must do beach excursion the next time I travel with my Pochette :smile: Lovely & TFS, BalenGirl
I am thinking to get the same pochette like yours. I love the functionality of this pochette. Very useful during covid situation, as I don’t carry much things now. Thinking to get the empreinte or Christmas collection.. :biggrin:

All I can say is WOW!!! I always love all your stuff, photos and home! this is mesmerizing. I had kinda talked myself out of the double zip, but it fits so perfectly in the PM (which is my favorite bag) And like you said the Double zip is a nice grab and go (and for travel). its just sitting there ready, wouldnt have to transfer stuff. Thank you so much for the photos :love: :hugs:
Thanks so much MM! Sorry I forgot to respond sooner :flowers: :heart: :hugs: Happy end-of-September new week to you
I also bought the Amazon straps, in pink, blue and brown and considering their price, they’re just awesome! :nuts: I love the pink Pochette Metis. It’s so pretty!:heart: Definitely on my never-ending wishlist.
That's great to hear! I wish I had learned about it before the blue one sold out lol. Cheers to your mixing fun times:smile:
I returned my holiday double pochette and got the black empreinte version. Much more versatile for my needs!

View attachment 4861046

View attachment 4861047

View attachment 4861048
Happy for you and your Empreinte replacement. Enjoy!:smile:

Last edited:
I'm so glad My finally started this thread! This might very well be my next purchase so it's great to see everyone's beauties! :loveeyes:
Thanks Ali - sounds like an exciting prospect for you. It might even fit into your Alma BB (even better for travel). I love the price point for it’s many beautiful details - such a good deal :smile:

Still unsure if there’s already club for this item (?) since no admin has responded to my request. Lol, oh well, guess we’ll enjoy our clubhouse here

Reactions: Loriad and Aliluvlv
Thanks Ali - sounds like an exciting prospect for you. It might even fit into your Alma BB (even better for travel). I love the price point for it’s many beautiful details - such a good deal :smile:

Still unsure if there’s already club for this item (?) since no admin has responded to my request. Lol, oh well, guess we’ll enjoy our clubhouse here
I looked many times for one but didn't find it so it might as well be here :smile: Yes I'm debating on getting 1 out of 3 items for myself for Christmas... the doubled zip, the lemon drop Alma bb, or the DA Graceful. I do already have the Alma BB in Indigo and lately I've been wanting casual items I can grab and go without worry. It's a tough choice but fun to see everyone's pieces. I wonder if any more double zip styles will be released.

Another fun fact: how cool is this mini bag that it can stand on its own? BCCB3ABD-FDA1-4669-88E5-7BF266B6E19E.jpeg

@Aliluvlv Those are gonna be some tough choices lol, all beauties in their own way. Exciting to see your LV choice in the end :smile:

I was going to order a MWT version of this bag to try it out but then this releases unexpectedly (in pinks that I love) and it’s much cheaper, so it turned out to be lucky timing for me. I would have chosen the same RB trim on a MWT order so I feel like I got what I wanted at a discount lol. Super happy with this purchase ❤