Double trouble very instant reveal!

helenhandbag

May 17, 2014
So the new collection launched yesterday. I had to work yesterday. Not cool [emoji81]

In we walk today, and I was already afraid but the old medium caviar Boys were pretty much gone. There were some beige New mediums, not my thing, then a small black with gold, cute but nahh...and then my SA took out this Bad Boy!

39349b766a0a278e08d07880d3671f25.jpg

Next, he asked me if I wanted anything else. With the few €€€ saved on size, I asked for pouches and coin purses. And there came my yellow. After a long hunt for a new yellow anything, he did well, very well. Sold!

Thanks for letting me share [emoji8]

15021f3334d6be5909abf0bcac0365b9.jpg

Congrats on you new boy and pouch! I have the new caviar boy beige in the old mediums size (wearing it today actually) and love it! Glad you were able to score one!

Congrats on you new boy and pouch! I have the new caviar boy beige in the old mediums size (wearing it today actually) and love it! Glad you were able to score one!

Thanks! [emoji8] ahh yes the old medium beige is nice! They only had new mediums which is just too big for me, actually all the new old mediums were sold. So yes so happy there was caviar anything left [emoji81]

So the new collection launched yesterday. I had to work yesterday. Not cool [emoji81]

In we walk today, and I was already afraid but the old medium caviar Boys were pretty much gone. There were some beige New mediums, not my thing, then a small black with gold, cute but nahh...and then my SA took out this Bad Boy!

39349b766a0a278e08d07880d3671f25.jpg

Next, he asked me if I wanted anything else. With the few €€€ saved on size, I asked for pouches and coin purses. And there came my yellow. After a long hunt for a new yellow anything, he did well, very well. Sold!

Thanks for letting me share [emoji8]

15021f3334d6be5909abf0bcac0365b9.jpg

love them both! [emoji16][emoji106]🏻congrats