Double trouble very instant reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So the new collection launched yesterday. I had to work yesterday. Not cool [emoji81]

In we walk today, and I was already afraid but the old medium caviar Boys were pretty much gone. There were some beige New mediums, not my thing, then a small black with gold, cute but nahh...and then my SA took out this Bad Boy!

[​IMG]

Next, he asked me if I wanted anything else. With the few €€€ saved on size, I asked for pouches and coin purses. And there came my yellow. After a long hunt for a new yellow anything, he did well, very well. Sold!

Thanks for letting me share [emoji8]

[​IMG]

2. I must add: this more toned down caviar on the Boys is amazing! Really adds to the edginess! So happy to have got one [emoji76]

3. Congrats on you new boy and pouch! I have the new caviar boy beige in the old mediums size (wearing it today actually) and love it! Glad you were able to score one!

4. Both took my breath away. Congrats 💛❤

5. OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! love love both your purchases!!! are there anymore of those yellow o cases???

6. Thanks! [emoji8] ahh yes the old medium beige is nice! They only had new mediums which is just too big for me, actually all the new old mediums were sold. So yes so happy there was caviar anything left [emoji81]

7. Thanks so much [emoji8]

8. Thanks so much! [emoji8] I actually asked and this was the only O-case there was at all.

9. Gosh, gorgeous! If I was ever going to buy a Boy, it would be this one. Super lovely and the yellow colour pop is fab too. Enjoy!

10. love them both! [emoji16][emoji106]🏻congrats

11. omg that yellow!! so jealous!

12. Omgggg soo gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

13. Both beautiful!! Congrats!!!

14. Gorgeous! Enjoy your beauties [emoji3]

15. They are gorgeous! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice