Double Trouble! Live reveal!

Congrats!!! Georgeus!

My Eva come in a box, and all my SLG. But My Mon Mono speedy is the only
"big" purse I get a box for. Cause My SA told me to store her folded in it...

lv3.jpg

lv4.jpg

lv5.jpg

Zippy Wallet in Damier Azur, because there was no more Zippy Organiser, and I couldn't wait cos it was my birthday yesterday! And a Damier Azur Eva clutch!

I got a box when I purchased my Courtney Bag, but wasn't sure if I get boxes on items such as the larger wallets and smaller bags. I've got a belt and that came with a box, and the men's wallet, comes in a box too! :sad:

Should I have gotten a box?

Gorgeous azur! I love that pattern!

You should have gotten 2 boxes - 1 for each of your items! I would definitely go back with my receipt and my purchases. I asked for a large box when I bought my Berkeley, but took it back because it was one of those cheesy collapsible ones. Ew!

Gorgeous azur! I love that pattern!

You should have gotten 2 boxes - 1 for each of your items! I would definitely go back with my receipt and my purchases. I asked for a large box when I bought my Berkeley, but took it back because it was one of those cheesy collapsible ones. Ew!

You really think I should go back for a box? Yeah, when i got my Courtney, I got a collapsible box, but i think because it was really large. I'm planning on exchanging my Zippy Wallet for an Organiser but in Damier Azur still? I wanted the organiser, but none there today. So might order it in, then exchange? and get some boxes? HAHA