~*DOUBLE Trouble!*~ I don't usually do reveals but I'm too excited about these!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting the small item since I saw it IRL in Paris! Unfortunately they didn't have my size there, but I called up Holt Renfrew on Bloor St. and they had one left!

I hadn't been able to get the other item out of my mind! Been :drool: over it, but just never found the color available in the size I wanted. I asked the SA in HR if they had it (just took a shot), she and I thought that they wouldn't have any in that color at all in stock, no matter which size. But much to our surprise they had the one I wanted :nuts:!! The moment I found out that they had one, I just knew I had to take her home! :P

So here's my first reveal!!! Sorry for the crappy shots, I was too excited! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. I'm ready!

3. OHhh!! Can't wait!!:nuts:

4. #4 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    I'm not a fan of dragged-out reveals myself :amuse: so here they are!

Thanks for looking!!

(Alma PM in Amarante & Flower Power Ring!)

Attached Files:

5. Oh! Congrats, they're both lovely :love:

6. Congrats!

7. Ooh, vernis alma! What size did you get? And I love the colour...not sure if I should save for one or go for bleu nuit.

8. LOve the ring and Alma of course! Congrats!!

9. I love anything in amarante!

10. Thanks guys!! :tender:

DD840 - The young SA kept saying "the small" LOL! But it's basically the size below MM, not sure if it's a PM or just the regular Alma size. I think if you've been planning for the Bleu Nuit you should get that one :yes: I just have a serious love affair with Amarante, haha!

11. Congrats! Great pieces!

12. Great buys! Modeling pics of the ring please!!!

13. Congrats!!

14. Congrats!! :smile:)

15. Congrats!