Double Treat!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got these!!

:yahoo::cloud9::yahoo::cloud9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That is a treat! Instant awesome stack!

3. Wow, congrats! I have the same two! Hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I do! Btw, your sweet looks huge!

4. Wow that looks so classy. Beautiful pairing.

5. niiiiice! woo!

6. I have a tiny wrist so maybe thats the reason? or it could be the result of the close up!

7. hehe my wrist is small too but I guess not as small as yours! The sweet looks tiny on me! The links on your sweet look bigger too. Must be the close-up of the camera! Congrats again!

8. They look beautiful together!

9. Ahhh... I saw your thread and I'm speechlesss!!! Amazingly breath taking triple!!!
    I'm so excited even though my stack is still missing a piece! I guess you know what I mean :graucho: oh but dont feel guilty for enabling me coz that has always been my ultimate dream! :P ;)

10. Gorgeous!!!

11. wow I love them! congrats! I couldn't resist a thread that was titled double treat :biggrin:

12. Congrats! Such a beautiful set! I was tempted by kohl as well to get the Clic Clac. :drool:

13. looks great! i have a small wrist too so you're thread is a good reference. thanks for sharing!

14. Gorgeoussss!!! Congrats!

15. Hope you can get your Love soon :smile: I took a closer look at your pics and your clover is indeed bigger than mine! My clover can fit into the niche of the H like this:

[​IMG]
    (Sorry about the bad pic - a hair got caught in the prong of the clover!)

I knew the craftsmanship of each alhambra was different (i.e., different links between motifs, etc.) but I never knew the clover sizes varied!! How strange!

I love this pic of the sweets and loves. This was MY inspiration!!

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/957/5407863311e9457ab83dz.jpg

Attached Files: