Double Tone Francis, Royal Purple Ormala and Salina Reveals.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Francis is a great work bag. HUGE, but perfect for a briefcase. The double tone leather is gorgeous.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The royal purple leather is distressed and wrinkly. I think it gives the mini-ormala a casual feel. Not sure on the lavender seam paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

funky seam paint:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG the double tone is gorgeous LL....Oops...sorry I'm interrupting your reveals :blush: ...(too excited!)

4. Caramel Salina: Classic shape. I am hoping the wrinkles fall out with use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Gorgeous creations!! I LOVE the purple Ormala....and that doubletone is gorgeous!! Your Salina is so classic. Congrats, and thanks for some FAB modeling pics. They suite you well LL.

6. Interiors:

-Francis has gold hardware and turq fabric interior:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Mini Ormala has silver hardware and yellow fabric interior:

[​IMG]

-Salina has gold hardware and pink fabric interior:

[​IMG]

7. Feel free. I LUVE this leather. Not LOVE .. LUVE IT!. It replaces the puddly leather sin my book. the textures and different shading gives ht eleather such a rich look. It is fabulous.

8. I like the 2 brown ones but I love the royal purple Ormala! I can't tell from the pics how much of a contrast there is between the leather and seam paint but from your pics it doesn't seem too bad. It makes it more casual and a little bit hip! Honestly I really love it!

ETA: OK, the yellow lining seals it! LOVE the purple Ormala! VCB! (Very cool bag!) LOL!

9. As usual - fabulous bags! I love the mini o! That purple is so beautiful.. And I think I stand alone in liking the contrasting seam paint. I guess if you weren't expecting it, it may be disconcerting, but I like the unexpected pop of color.

10. beautiful additions! i :heart: the royal purple! the francis looks great on you as well! congrats!

11. OOOOH!
    I LOVE ALL THREE!

:ps::dothewave::ps::dothewave::ps:

But the Royal Purple with Yellow lining!
    Now you need a Francis In that!:graucho:
    Now that is a true Matt combo!:nuts:
    Well Maybe Purple Patent instead!:P
    But I really liked the contrast in the edge Paint!
    It gives it a POP of Color!

12. *drool*

The turquoise in the Francis gives it that "I'm not THAT serious" edge to it! Love it!

I like the royal purple alot...just not too sure about that sealant. Wonder if other royal purple bags are sealed with it as well (Nat?)

And caramel is a perfect word to describe that color on the Salina...yummy! With a strawberry center LOL

13. Beautiful! Thanks for the modeling pics of the Salina, helpful! Love the carmel!

14. LL, awesome bags. Mini O is my fav. Not sure on the seam paint, but don't dislike it.

*NC runs to check her Tango for sealed edges...*

*NC runs back to laptop and types*

My Tango has folded and stitched edges except the key strap, and it is the same and I like it in person.

15. Love the purple mini ormala! Great texture! I agree about the contrast edging, think it might be better if it matched the leather...just read another thread on that here.