Double Toki-Happiness, my Foresta BV just arrived too lolx

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
LOLx much thanks to envii~

TokiParcel.jpg

I'm totally overwhelmed by the adrenaline rush from receiving 2 foresta babies within a span of hours...lolx

Boo-hoo....:sad: I missed the mailman. I wasn't home when my Foresta BV from eNVii was delivered. Have requested for it to be sent to the post office at my work place and the earliest I can get it is Monday....:Push:

Congrats, birki!:yahoo: It's so great that you can start using both your forestas this weekend:P

:sad: oh dear! i can understand how u feel mandy...the feeling of it being here but yet cannot see it...

i learnt from experience too lolx..so I usually get my items delivered to my office in cause my mum's not at home..

hehe will be using my Foresta Zucca today! lolx i can't wait hehe

congrads babe!!! envy.... green with envy... i also want to get my paradiso or foresta.. but i just cant make up my mind.. tight on budget.. trying to find myself the best deal. haiz...

birki Haha it feels weird to see my "scribbling" on a photo someone else took! :P
Great to know it arrived so fast!!
Shipped on the 29th arrived on the 30th - there's still hope in the Malaysian/S'porean Postal Service yet! :tup:
mytokiluv awww I just PM'd you to ask if you've gotten yours or not... you can only get it Monday??? :wtf: