Double Toki-Happiness, my Foresta BV just arrived too lolx

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOLx much thanks to envii~

[​IMG]

I'm totally overwhelmed by the adrenaline rush from receiving 2 foresta babies within a span of hours...lolx

2. congrats! can we see whats inside?? :biggrin:

3. will upload tonite..hehe shall get my SO to take nice piccys of them with his SLR lolx..my mobile's cam is so sucky!

4. Congrats!

5. Boo-hoo....:sad: I missed the mailman. I wasn't home when my Foresta BV from eNVii was delivered. Have requested for it to be sent to the post office at my work place and the earliest I can get it is Monday....:Push:

Congrats, birki!:yahoo: It's so great that you can start using both your forestas this weekend:P

6. :sad: oh dear! i can understand how u feel mandy...the feeling of it being here but yet cannot see it...

i learnt from experience too lolx..so I usually get my items delivered to my office in cause my mum's not at home..

hehe will be using my Foresta Zucca today! lolx i can't wait hehe

7. congrads babe!!! envy.... green with envy... i also want to get my paradiso or foresta.. but i just cant make up my mind.. tight on budget.. trying to find myself the best deal. haiz...

8. That's great....do take a pic of you using the foresta zucca to mark the day! And please post it so that all of us can :drool::drool:. Congrats, again!!:tup:

9. birki Haha it feels weird to see my "scribbling" on a photo someone else took! :P
    Great to know it arrived so fast!!
    Shipped on the 29th arrived on the 30th - there's still hope in the Malaysian/S'porean Postal Service yet! :tup:
    mytokiluv awww I just PM'd you to ask if you've gotten yours or not... you can only get it Monday??? :wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice