Double the joy this fall!

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
I purchased my dream Bottega bag two weeks ago, my beloved large intrecciato pouch in caramel! I wasn’t a fan of the pouch with the chunky chain when I saw in person as it was very heavy, and frankly it cheapened the whole look of the pouch. So I jumped the gun on my caramel beauty and JUST as my SA was wrapping it up, the other employee beside her pulled out the mini jodie in kiwi.... welp... i couldn’t get it out of my mind for the entire week after! I love love love my mini jodie in ice blue, so I knew I liked the overall shape, and that really cool “slime green” color would be such a interesting statement piece for the fall/winter ahead. Now I have both, and while my bank account is crying, I really do feel like these were the best handbags I could have bought for this season. :heart: Also, just wanted to note that I picked all intrecciato for my mini collection because I truly feel that that’s the way to go for 2020 and going into 2021. The smooth option was so 2019 imo, and let’s face it, the intrecciato is what Bottega is known for! Furthermore, the leather (especially on my large pouch) is soooo buttery soft, it’s incredible. My pouch 20 never felt that soft!EA81AFEF-5250-43A2-A2E9-A5A8F1DC42EB.jpeg

I purchased my dream Bottega bag two weeks ago, my beloved large intrecciato pouch in caramel! I wasn’t a fan of the pouch with the chunky chain when I saw in person as it was very heavy, and frankly it cheapened the whole look of the pouch. So I jumped the gun on my caramel beauty and JUST as my SA was wrapping it up, the other employee beside her pulled out the mini jodie in kiwi.... welp... i couldn’t get it out of my mind for the entire week after! I love love love my mini jodie in ice blue, so I knew I liked the overall shape, and that really cool “slime green” color would be such a interesting statement piece for the fall/winter ahead. Now I have both, and while my bank account is crying, I really do feel like these were the best handbags I could have bought for this season. :heart: Also, just wanted to note that I picked all intrecciato for my mini collection because I truly feel that that’s the way to go for 2020 and going into 2021. The smooth option was so 2019 imo, and let’s face it, the intrecciato is what Bottega is known for! Furthermore, the leather (especially on my large pouch) is soooo buttery soft, it’s incredible. My pouch 20 never felt that soft!View attachment 4852359
OMG so gorgeous, just so so pretty. Great choices, and utter happiness in the hand! Enjoy, and thanks for your wonderful review!

• Love
Reactions: jbags07 and RT1