Double sting to my wallet!!

drpn21

O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
I posted my new bag in the September reveals thread but had requests for a separate thread and more pics so here it is......

I originally wanted the gold stingray boy. I thought it would be the small sized boy but was disappointed to see that it was so tiny and looked like a child's bag on me. I was so pleased to find this. I love it to bits and it was cheaper than the stingray mini boy bag. My pics can't quite capture the multicolor glittery effect it gives under the light.
My gold stingray boy wallet on chain!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410463345.357076.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410463355.561545.jpg

And the reason for the title of this thread..... Black and silver glittery woc!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410463417.021462.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410463441.522086.jpg

Holy Moly! Double jackpots! Thanks for starting a new thread for them. Now I want one in silver/black.

Do you know how to care for the stingray leather? I think it must be scratch resistant because the surface is mainly made out of calcium. My concern is about getting wet or rained upon. Being a skin from the water doesn't always mean it's waterproof.

Can someone provide an educational opinion about the stingray leather?

Holy Moly! Double jackpots! Thanks for starting a new thread for them. Now I want one in silver/black.

Do you know how to care for the stingray leather? I think it must be scratch resistant because the surface is mainly made out of calcium. My concern is about getting wet or rained upon. Being a skin from the water doesn't always mean it's waterproof.

http://leathermilk.com/2014/04/28/stingray-leather-care/

It feels fairly hardy to me and I think water would easily wipe off. The surrounding leather is lamb and probably needs more babying than the stingray!