beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Thoughts on skirts like this?

ScreenShot2014-07-30at12345AM_zps20a2de3d.png

ScreenShot2014-07-30at20650AM_zpsd1700f91.png

ScreenShot2014-07-30at12903AM_zps2319bdba.png

ScreenShot2014-07-30at12403AM_zps86f777cf.png

There's a pretty Stella McCartney tiered skirt on sale at yoox for $148, size 10-12

Just thought I'd post it here ;) in case anyone likes it

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407425789.552173.jpg

I like the look of double layered skirts/skirts with overlay but when it's subtle. I bought one by BCBG this summer as a 2 piece outfit with a crop top. It's white in color so the overlay portion doesnt stand out so much even though the under skirt is significantly shorter.

I wish I could find one close to the original post photo (the red skirt). I like the way the next layer just peaks out.

I like that very much too. I don't like any of the alternatives posted here. If you have more photos or the source of them post some more info about the red skirt. However I'd say it's either a high end piece or something custom made, at home or by a skilled person. There is a lot of fabric involved and the construction looks like it s expensive rather than a mass produced item.

I like that very much too. I don't like any of the alternatives posted here. If you have more photos or the source of them post some more info about the red skirt. However I'd say it's either a high end piece or something custom made, at home or by a skilled person. There is a lot of fabric involved and the construction looks like it s expensive rather than a mass produced item.

I agree that it looks like something that was made (at home or by someone) but I don't think it looks like a high end piece. I know the unfinished hem is intentional but I think a high end designer would have added an additional lining so that you don't see the petticoat through the red fabric