Double Singles

So I did go to the MJ yesterday and spoke w/ Gabby, who was awesome. She was actually writing an email to tadpolenyc when I went in! She couldn't find a Large Single in grey when I was in the store, but called me about 30 minutes later saying she got the last perfect one in the company. I guess the other one she found had a mark on it :sad: The one w/ a mark was in Vegas, and mine was from SF.

But... :yahoo: I'm soooo happy!!

I'm late to the party but CONGRATS on both, JJ. I don't have to tell you how much I love the grey one since we're bag twins with that but I have to say that the blue one is stunning! I also love that the regular Single has a magnetic closure now instead of the annoying push lock. I have the metallic bronze but I'm thinking of getting rid of that and getting a small one in another color (not sure what though). However, I read that you regret letting go of your bronze so I'm not sure now...I really do love the bronze one so I really don't know.

Anyway, congrats on both Singles! They are great bags and I'm glad you created this reveal thread - they deserve it! :tup:
hey M -- thank you!! yes, we are bag twins (actually, I think we're like -- what? -- Octuplets?? :P)

Yea, I kinda regret selling my Bronze Single since it was slightly different from the Blue -- the biggest reason I regret it is because the Blue is lamb and I know I'll be paranoid about wanting to keep it pristine, whereas I think the Bronze was a little more durable & I was less worried about ruining it (I even carried it in the rain w/o giving it a second thought!). I do admit, however, that I'm happy that the padlock was replaced w/a snap -- more often than not, I left my bronze Single undone because I always such a difficult time getting it to open

I was at the Nordstroms on Michigan Ave today & they had the Blue Single. There aren't too many of them (I think there are less than the Lg Grey), so if you think you might want one, I wouldn't wait too long. Like the Lg Grey, I suspect the Blue will sell out fairly quickly since it's such a gorgeous shade of blue and this appears to be the only place to get one!

So I did go to the MJ yesterday and spoke w/ Gabby, who was awesome. She was actually writing an email to tadpolenyc when I went in! She couldn't find a Large Single in grey when I was in the store, but called me about 30 minutes later saying she got the last perfect one in the company. I guess the other one she found had a mark on it :sad: The one w/ a mark was in Vegas, and mine was from SF.

But... I'm soooo happy!!

:nuts::yahoo:
I'm so glad you got one!! I'm also happy to hear that you managed to snag the last "perfect" one!! so when should you get it? Tuesday? Cant wait to see it -- congrats!!

Last edited:
:nuts::yahoo:
I'm so glad you got one!! I'm also happy to hear that you managed to snag the last "perfect" one!! so when should you get it? Tuesday? Cant wait to see it -- congrats!!

Thanks! SF is pretty close so Tuesday or Wednesday I guess. I'm not having it sent to my apt since the LA store is between my work and home. Can't wait to pick it up. I'll definitely post pics :smile:

But... :yahoo: I'm soooo happy!!

she is pretty damn awesome. she told me you were there in the email! can't wait to see your single. how lucky of you get to the last good one!

i'm late to the party, too...glad you did a reveal!!
i just wanted to congratulate you on these two GORGEOUS bags. your pictures are so great, that blue is really pretty. oh, what i would do for a lzw in that color! congrats again!

i'm late to the party, too...glad you did a reveal!!
i just wanted to congratulate you on these two GORGEOUS bags. your pictures are so great, that blue is really pretty. oh, what i would do for a lzw in that color! congrats again!
thank you S!!
Tell me about -- this was like my "consolation" prize for not being able to find a LZW in blue -- I'm still hoping that somehow, someplace, one magically appears!! (or a grey one!!)