Double Singles

Gorgeous! I really really love that blue color. I think the edge paint is so cool and definitely there if you look for it but otherwise very subtle. congrats!
thank you KM!!:balloon:
Yes, you can definitely see the violet edge paint. I had just thought it was a little more obvious like it is on the bruna or Kari bags, both of which I've seen in Blue and noticed how obvious the violet edge paint is -- but again, I think it's because you have that strap/belt that wraps around and ties in front, so there's lots of edges to notice, whereas on the Single, you only have the small padlock and shoulder strap. I still love it!!

OMG my jaw dropped when I opened this thread. Those two colors are the exact one I would get if I had the $$$ right now to buy the Large and reg Single. Beautiful!! I'm so jealous! =D

Omg!!! :nuts: You have three of them!!! You guys are killing me with the grey single. Seriously. I really think I want that instead of a grey stam---but I just can't do it right now & I know they are probably already sold out.

And the blue is so gorgy!! It's so vibrant.......happy. It's definitly a pick me up color!

Wow, wow! Blue, Gray, Bronze gorgeousness! I may get a blue one when I'm at the MJ Boutique in LA next week. Fall bags are the best!

Browneyesblue got the Large Single in black. Here are two of her photos. The thread she posted in was "L to the B to the S" or close to that.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 66
I never get tired of looking at the Singles...I have last seasons version of the small in bronze and it is one of my favorites! If I didn't have a Chanel reissue, I'd be all over the Large Single. Were there only 7 Large Grey Singles available? Wow, if that's the case I wonder if the MJ boutiques are already sold out. The blue single is gorgeous and of course the grey is too, congrats!

JJ, you really captured the blue really well. This bag is growing on me. Grey seems to be the most popular bag this season. I think MJ girls here in the forum might have bought most of them already. The blue one is really different. Are you saying that there are ONLY 7 blue ones available in all Nordstrom stores, and there are NO other stores carry them. Why would they make it in such limited quantity? it would have been very hot bag, if it is available more. I'm thinking about to get one, still cann't decide, since i have a few other bags in my mind. Thanks for sharing with us

OMG my jaw dropped when I opened this thread. Those two colors are the exact one I would get if I had the $$$ right now to buy the Large and reg Single. Beautiful!! I'm so jealous! =D
Aw, thank you so much!!!
Grey & Blue are my favorite colors when it comes to handbags. I've tried to be more versatile and have tried adding other colors, but I always find myself coming back to the blues and greys. And the shades of these two are pretty close to being perfect!! I hope you can get one or even both before they sell out!! Lots of stores have the Lg Single, so don't give up hope!!

Omg!!! :nuts: You have three of them!!! You guys are killing me with the grey single. Seriously. I really think I want that instead of a grey stam---but I just can't do it right now & I know they are probably already sold out.

And the blue is so gorgy!! It's so vibrant.......happy. It's definitly a pick me up color!
Oh, no, no!! I only have two!!! I sold the Bronze when I decided to get it in Blue!!! I kinda wish I hadn't done that now that I see the differences, but because I don't use it as an every day bag, I figured it would be silly to have two of them because they'd get used half as much (since I'd always have to choose one over the other, leaving one behind!!). I think the Lg Single is the perfect alternative to a Grey stam -- you sound just like me!! (I've also always wanted a grey stam, but have finally decided against it & focus on other colors)
Wow, wow! Blue, Gray, Bronze gorgeousness! I may get a blue one when I'm at the MJ Boutique in LA next week. Fall bags are the best!

Browneyesblue got the Large Single in black. Here are two of her photos. The thread she posted in was "L to the B to the S" or close to that.

thanks S!!! Like I told dbeth, I don't have the Bronze one anymore -- I traded it in for the Blue.
fyi -- the boutiques didn't order the Small Singles. My blue one came from Nordstroms, which is the only place I know to get the Blue one (I think someone said that Bloomies has it in Violet & Black only). If you want one, you might want to check with your Nordstroms & see if they got them. I guess only a handful of stores got the Blue one, but I'm sure your SA could get one for you if your store didn't buy the blue

I never get tired of looking at the Singles...I have last seasons version of the small in bronze and it is one of my favorites! If I didn't have a Chanel reissue, I'd be all over the Large Single. Were there only 7 Large Grey Singles available? Wow, if that's the case I wonder if the MJ boutiques are already sold out. The blue single is gorgeous and of course the grey is too, congrats!
thanks Shop!!!
I kinda wish I had hung on to my Bronze one now.
There were more than 7 Lg Singles originally, but there were only 7 left about 2 weeks after they came out (I was at the boutique and I asked out of curiosity how many grey ones were left and he looked at the computer and it showed 7 -- that was 4th of July weekend) there have been quite a few reveals since then -- wonder how many are left now?:shrugs:

Last edited:
JJ, you really captured the blue really well. This bag is growing on me. Grey seems to be the most popular bag this season. I think MJ girls here in the forum might have bought most of them already. The blue one is really different. Are you saying that there are ONLY 7 blue ones available in all Nordstrom stores, and there are NO other stores carry them. Why would they make it in such limited quantity? it would have been very hot bag, if it is available more. I'm thinking about to get one, still cann't decide, since i have a few other bags in my mind. Thanks for sharing with us
thank you ant -- you're such a sweetie!! :hugs:
When I was at Nordstroms, I asked about the Bordeaux Angela so my SA pulled out the LookBook & let me look thru it. I noticed that it listed not only which bags were purchased, but which stores would get them & how many they ordered. It showed that only 9 stores had purchased the Blue Single (I mis-typed it originally). I asked how many were left & when she checked the computer, it said that there were only 7 left. If you're thinking about it, you should buy it now -- you can always return it if you change your mind, but I suspect these will sell out fairly quickly, so I wouldn't wait too long.

as for why they made and/or ordered so few, who knows! It's like the Lg Zip Wallet, which is in HIGH demand -- none of the dept stores bought them, MJ stores didn't buy them either -- the only place to get one is a small boutique in NY & they only recd 1 blue & 2 grey!! this has been a really odd season as far as who ordered/bought what & how many are available. It was really trial & error as far as finally getting this bag -- I had originally wanted a LZW in Blue, but when that didn't work out, I tried for a Marky, which apparently wasn't made (in the US). then decided to go for a Blue cecelia, but MJ stores didn't order the regular cecelia bags either. I don't want another Blue stam & unfortunately the Bruna won't work for me, so I didn't think I'd be able to get a quilted blue bag -- then I noticed that someone else had mentioned seeing the Small Single in Blue at Nordstroms & that's when I pounced!!! I'm actually kinda glad I didn't get the LZW in Blue now, since I probably wouldn't have gotten the Single if I had!!

wow. you always have the best bags! I'm glad you found another fall bag to be excited about. the blue single (and grey) are timeless. I also voted for a blue bag on your separate poll! glad you found one! and thanks for taking these pics! the colors look amazing!

wow. you always have the best bags! I'm glad you found another fall bag to be excited about. the blue single (and grey) are timeless. I also voted for a blue bag on your separate poll! glad you found one! and thanks for taking these pics! the colors look amazing!

Aw, Kit -- thank you so much!:hugs:(altho I know I don't have the BEST bags -- there are some really great ones I only dream about!!:P)

I'm so happy that I found this in Blue -- I don't remember who it was that mentioned it originally, but whoever it was the said that they saw the Blue at their Nordstroms store (and posted it in one of the Single threads!), that's who I owe a GREAT BIG thank you too! I really had just about given up getting a bag (or anything really) in the quilted Blue when I saw that post!

I think no matter how hard I try, I'm always going to choose Blue over another color if it's available -- I just LOVE my blue bags (grey comes a close second! seriously, if you look at my album, you'll notice that 90% of my bags are either blue or grey!) (altho I am considering the Stardust Cecelia in Violet now -- that's actually part of the reason I decided against the Violet Single)

What a gorgeous duo!! The blue came out so vividly in your pictures! It's really interesting to see the difference in sizes too. Congrats JJ! You have two real beauties there!!:woohoo: