Double sense decision

This was a bag I never considered, then I tried it!
The DS is such a great bag: beautiful in a Minimalist fashion, supremely constructed, and highly functional. It's a really intuitive bag in the way it molds to the wearer. One would usually not refer to a tote as elegant, but this one is!

I am also 6ft/ size 6 and the 45 is perfect.
I'm not really a blue person, but I have enough bags in gold and the darker browns, so I went for Bleu Obscure / Bleu Lin and I couldn't be happier!
The Bleu Obscure is the color of a Navy Blazer and the Bleu Lin has a greyish undertone, so these are both very subtle and neutral colors. I wear mostly beige, cream, grey and black, so these colors pretty much cover my wardrobe.

I wish I had some better pics but I am not near a mirror, so this is the best I can offer at the moment. I hope you find your perfect color combo, you will love the DS!

Oops, sorry these pics are so big!

View attachment 2502970
View attachment 2502971

This is so beautiful and practical!

ladies thanks both for your sweet comments and support! I decided to do a separate reveal, since never did before, so watch out for it!!! I will post photos with matching scarves, because the fun of this bag is colour combinations with accessories XOX

PS BTW photos do not give justice to these gorgeous colours, esp turquoise, which looks much more muted than IRL