Double Sens or Garden Party?

Which tote to get?

• Double Sens

• Garden Party (All leather)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and love both. A plus for the GP is the interior zipper pocket and the snap closure. I love the way the DS molds to the side of my body and that it is a true shoulder bag. These are my 2 go to and under the radar H bags that best fit my lifestyle. I see myself collecting more of both over the years.

I agree too. If u plan to use it on shoulder alot, DS is the way to go. I just got my gp 36, but now looking for a ds in a color i like too. I am 5'4 110 pounds and i can only "throw" on my shoulders during summer time, not with my winter coats. I can definitely see owning both. =). Also imo gp in a bright color is more casual looking....

If shoulder carry is a "must have" then you can look into the shoulder GP. I prefer GP in general because don't like bags with depth. I find it difficult to locate things. And there is no division/side pocket in the DS which I don't like.

I prefer the garden party, it's a good functional bag and I can fit and see everything inside of it easily. It's also an obvious Hermes bag whereas the double sens is completely under the radar. I do like the DS but so many other brands have that design and cut that for me it's lost its personality in the crowd.

I have to say, when I first started my love affair with H, I could not stand GP. I said I would never own one. One day when DH and I were in the store, he made mention that he liked the color (Tosca) as it was "me" and that I should look at it. I refused. My SA was like it's really a great bag and if you're looking for an all purpose tote, I highly recommend it. Somehow they managed to get me to hold it. I did so and shockingly I fell in love. I needed a tote and it is my workhorse. I have three other H bags that rarely see the light of day as GP is just so incredibly functional. To me, it had no shelf appeal at all but once I held it--sold. I will definitely be getting another once I see a color that I love. It's a great bag and it is so easy to find the items you're looking for without having to dig around. I'm pro GP and I never ever thought I would be.

I voted DS because I love this design, so under the radar yet chic and Hermès (only for H connaisseurs..)I have been wanting one for 3 years now, but something always comes up before and I have to focus on another purchase. And I am waiting for my fave colours to pop up. At this rate, the price will be outrageous if I don't take the leap!

Garden Party all the way! DS is too unstructured for me. And the GP is not frumpy -- just look at all the photos of Jordana Brewster carrying hers (she has the GP in several colors). It's meant to be a casual bag.