Double sens 45 in orange and gold clemence

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Anyone have a view on whether this is too much for someone who ONLY wears black and denim? The Halloween issue some people reference doesn’t bother me. It’s whether the orange is generally too loud/obvious. I don’t love gold so it’s the orange side I would use.
thanks in advance if anyone has a view!

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
Anyone have a view on whether this is too much for someone who ONLY wears black and denim? The Halloween issue some people reference doesn’t bother me. It’s whether the orange is generally too loud/obvious. I don’t love gold so it’s the orange side I would use.
thanks in advance if anyone has a view!
Orange is the classic Hermes color, so if you're a fan of the color orange, then it sounds perfect! Also, Hermes's gold looks amazing with denim, so you will have that option if you change your mind.

Reactions: sarachryan

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I can’t decide if I’m a fan! I guess that’s the question. Everything - and I mean everything - I own is black

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
If you cannot decide if you are a fan, I agree with small fry above to pass on this one. Personally I do like gold with denim, and think orange on the inside would be nice (you could see your stuff easily) but there are many double sens combos out there!