Double Reveal

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
I usually don't do reveals, but I thought I would try one.

I have a double reveal of my two new rogues. I've been putting off buying one for so long that I ended up getting two.

The western whiplash rogue in prussian blue/black and the rogue 36 in saddle. I've already moved into the western whiplash and I can already say that the rogue is definitely one of the best bags I've seen coach do in a very long time.

Attachments

• rogues.jpg
    rogues.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,282
  • rogues2.jpg
    rogues2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 908
  • rogues3.jpg
    rogues3.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 854
  • rogues4.jpg
    rogues4.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,017
I usually don't do reveals, but I thought I would try one.

I have a double reveal of my two new rogues. I've been putting off buying one for so long that I ended up getting two.

The western whiplash rogue in prussian blue/black and the rogue 36 in saddle. I've already moved into the western whiplash and I can already say that the rogue is definitely one of the best bags I've seen coach do in a very long time.

Both beauties and so neutral, especially the Saddle color!

Stunning bags, congratulations!

You are probably done spending money at Coach for awhile but I wanted to mention that since you bought these during the pre-sale period for the Preferred Customer Event, you are eligible for 30% off any other (non 1941) items in the store. So if you wanted to get something else to go with your lovely new bags you should be able to get the discount.

I stopped at my local boutique store yesterday during the pre-sale and ruefully commented to an SA about the fact that the discount doesn't apply to 1941 items. She said "yes, but if you buy a 1941 bag costing $500 or more, you will automatically qualify for 30% off anything else (not 1941) in the store."

Reactions: highrider9o9
thank you everyone! I think I like the medium size a little better, but with the 36, I can definitely carry more and use it for work as well! Although the 36 is pretty heavy, it doesn't bother me.