**Double Reveal**

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
Hello everyone!

I have very recently got really interested in Tiffany pieces. The last item I bough was an Atlas ring YEARS ago. I started looking through the DBTY thread and fell in love :heart: I thought about getting one custom made but I love the quality of Tiffany chains (I need a strong chain because my 7 month old son loves grabbing everything!) and I love how sparkly their diamonds are.

I thought about YG & RG. As much as I love RG I don't think it loves my skin tone. I already have lots of YG so I decided on SS.

But flicking through the dbty thread made me want to get another necklace to layer with it (and the obsession starts...!).

So let me introduce my SS 0.05ct dbty on 16" chain layered with my SS small Daisy key on a 18" chain. I'm so happy with this combination.

IMG_6020.JPG

IMG_6016.JPG

tarana6

Apr 10, 2015
Toronto
Absolutely gorgeous! Love how they look layered. I own the Daisy key but the dbty necklace is still on my wish list

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
very pretty pieces. they look great on you.

Rose71

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Germany-Berlin
congrats:love:, I feel in love also with the dbty necklage and purchased this in RG. I hope the chain is very strong that we don´t loose this beautys:tup:

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
Thanks everyone! I realised yesterday that I have a 0.15 ct diamond on a pendant which I don't wear anymore. I'm thinking about getting it custom set in the dbty style perhaps in YG. I just love this style so much!