Double reveal!

Catash

May 3, 2014
Went a bit crazy this week. I will be on a ban for a while.

First up is the black caviar boy that I have been waiting for! I am in fact quite happy with the purchase. Yes the caviar is a tad more dull and softer and the quilts are flatter, but it is still a nice looking bag! My NM SA said it was sold out company-wise. :P

I took a picture from the bottom so you can see that it may be less structured. I am not worried so much about the durability. This has to be more durable than the lambskin bag!

Attachments

• IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_1040.JPG
    IMG_1040.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 892
Mod shots! I am 5 feet tall. This is old medium and it is the perfect size for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_1042.JPG
    IMG_1042.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 917
Gorgeous! I'm waiting for mine which should arrive tomorrow! I've been seeing some complaints on here that made me nervous but everyone has their own preference. There are a lot of Chanel bags that I would never purchase, even if it is Chanel! And I, personally prefer the flatter quilts; but I'll just have to wait to see it in person. Congrats on your new baby!

Next is the 09A red caviar M/L flap that I scored from Fashionphile! I like mute darker red, so 09A and 12A are perfect shades for me. I find them more versatile than the lipstick red.

09A is a darker berry red. The color IRL is richer, but it is very difficult to catch that using my crappy phone camera.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 885
Black old medium boy and red classic M/L flap side by side, and my Chanel family shot:

11p Copper Soft Caviar Jumbo with Ruthenium Hardware
Black 226 Reissue with Gold Hardware
09A Red Caviar M/L with Silver Hardware
Black Old Medium Caviar Boy
So Black Chevron Rectangular Mini
Black Camillia WOC
Blue Fancy Stitch Coin Purse

I think I am happy for now, although a taupe/gray/beige claire flap plus a black caviar wallet would be be even nicer. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 886
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 839
Black old medium boy and red classic M/L flap side by side, and my Chanel family shot:

11p Copper Soft Caviar Jumbo with Ruthenium Hardware
Black 226 Reissue with Gold Hardware
09A Red Caviar M/L with Silver Hardware
Black Old Medium Caviar Boy
So Black Chevron Rectangular Mini
Black Camillia WOC
Blue Fancy Stitch Coin Purse

I think I am happy for now, although a taupe/gray/beige claire flap plus a black caviar wallet would be be even nicer. :smile:

Congrats on your purchases! We have very similar taste, I have 3 of the same bags as you!