Double reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went a bit crazy this week. I will be on a ban for a while.

First up is the black caviar boy that I have been waiting for! I am in fact quite happy with the purchase. Yes the caviar is a tad more dull and softer and the quilts are flatter, but it is still a nice looking bag! My NM SA said it was sold out company-wise. :P

I took a picture from the bottom so you can see that it may be less structured. I am not worried so much about the durability. This has to be more durable than the lambskin bag!

Attached Files:

2. Mod shots! I am 5 feet tall. This is old medium and it is the perfect size for me!

Attached Files:

3. This looks perfect on you! Love it!

4. Gorgeous! I'm waiting for mine which should arrive tomorrow! I've been seeing some complaints on here that made me nervous but everyone has their own preference. There are a lot of Chanel bags that I would never purchase, even if it is Chanel! And I, personally prefer the flatter quilts; but I'll just have to wait to see it in person. Congrats on your new baby!

5. Next is the 09A red caviar M/L flap that I scored from Fashionphile! I like mute darker red, so 09A and 12A are perfect shades for me. I find them more versatile than the lipstick red.

09A is a darker berry red. The color IRL is richer, but it is very difficult to catch that using my crappy phone camera.

Attached Files:

6. Black old medium boy and red classic M/L flap side by side, and my Chanel family shot:

11p Copper Soft Caviar Jumbo with Ruthenium Hardware
    Black 226 Reissue with Gold Hardware
    09A Red Caviar M/L with Silver Hardware
    Black Old Medium Caviar Boy
    So Black Chevron Rectangular Mini
    Black Camillia WOC
    Blue Fancy Stitch Coin Purse

I think I am happy for now, although a taupe/gray/beige claire flap plus a black caviar wallet would be be even nicer. :smile:

Attached Files:

7. I love both bags!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

8. Congrats, this is beautiful!

9. Congrats on your purchases! We have very similar taste, I have 3 of the same bags as you!

10. Beautiful! Congratulations!

11. Lovely!!

12. They are beautiful bags and I especially love berry red!

13. Your collection is so amazing! Love the red on your classic. It's the perfect shade..

14. Thank you!

15. Great collection! Love the new additions -- you look terrific with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice